[GAME] 15puzzle for HD2

Search This thread

bodybuilder27

Jun 21, 2010
Who does not know the famous game "Fifteen puzzle"?:confused:

Well...this game needs no introduction but if you don't know it, everything you need to do is reorder the numbers after having "mixed" randomly and the position is to be achieved with the number 1 top left and the other numbers follow from left to right, top to bottom, up to 15 followed by the empty box.

The game has been developed for those who often decide to kill the time playing with the phone.:D

The game has been tested on HTC HD2 but should run on any Windows Mobile devices with WVGA resolution (480x800), also requires the presence of. NET Compact Framework 3.5.

Next updates:

• Highscores section
  • VGA and QVGA versions

Contact me for questions, comments or reports of bugs :eek:

ps: sorry for my english.;)

had it 4 ages......cant stand the blooming thing! that and 20 other games i obtained NOT obtain from piratebay, isohunt and btjunkie......all bought 100% legally.

cheers
Matt

Paten

Apr 16, 2010
Tampa, FL
Good game! My only suggestion is when I have the sound turned off, I shouldn't hear the horn when I complete the puzzle. It let's everyone around me at work know that I'm not really working. o_O

forallgoo

Feb 26, 2009
Suggestions

I would just like to suggest that you add the ability to slide the entire row instead of just individual pieces. Also, it is a bit annoying to have a piece almost slid into place and then have it pop back to the original spot, it should snap to position when close.

Overall very smooth rendition of the game.

Phantoms

May 29, 2010
Savannah, GA
No they are two totally separate versions of the same game...

Papus, the game and this version look great. Works as you'd expect.

Every now and then it does produce an impossible solution. This could not happen on a real boarded game unless the pieces were took off the board and placed back in an impossible order, but in a computer generated game it's possible because the pieces are placed at random instead of actually slid to a random configuration. Many electronic versions of this game will occasionally generate a impossible puzzle because of randomly numbering the pieces. It does make it interesting though. :)

Last edited:

pappus

Nov 14, 2009
Papus, the game and this version look great. Works as you'd expect.

Every now and then it does produce an impossible solution. This could not happen on a real boarded game unless the pieces were took off the board and placed back in an impossible order, but in a computer generated game it's possible because the pieces are placed at random instead of actually slid to a random configuration. Many electronic versions of this game will occasionally generate a impossible puzzle because of randomly numbering the pieces. It does make it interesting though. :)

I know! at first I considered this, but in the end I thought it was more funny to solve a puzzle having no solution! :)

Anzze

Nov 21, 2009
smartphone.onwebs.net
Well this is a huge problem and it makes the game somehow useless - you get an unsolvable problem I'd say around 50% of the time. This happens when two neighboring elements in a solved problem are switched.

Solution: You can't just randomly place the numbers on the board when creating a new game. You have to start from an already solved problem and then randomly mix it. ;)

coolrich

Jun 4, 2010
Is there anyway you can change the skin? Looking at that green gets annoying for me. However, besides that the game looks good and is fun to play.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Who does not know the famous game "Fifteen puzzle"?:confused:

Well...this game needs no introduction but if you don't know it, everything you need to do is reorder the numbers after having "mixed" randomly and the position is to be achieved with the number 1 top left and the other numbers follow from left to right, top to bottom, up to 15 followed by the empty box.

The game has been developed for those who often decide to kill the time playing with the phone.:D

The game has been tested on HTC HD2 but should run on any Windows Mobile devices with WVGA resolution (480x800), also requires the presence of. NET Compact Framework 3.5.

Next updates:

• Highscores section
    • VGA and QVGA versions

Contact me for questions, comments or reports of bugs :eek:

ps: sorry for my english.;)