FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][10/31]HoneySenseHD 9.0|Honeycomb|2.3.3|Sense 2.1+3.0|LordMod Kernel|OC-Daemon|

3,178 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,412

By killersloth, Inactive Recognized Developer on 1st November 2011, 05:58 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd November 2011, 03:50 PM |#31  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CYRAXDroid

also I notice if I reboot my phone and its loading up that all apps are not showing as there icons would but they still work this is what I mean.

That is a common side effect of apps being on the sdcard or being restored. Are your apps on the sdcard, or were they restored?

Sent from my infallible Inspire 4G using xda premium
3rd November 2011, 03:54 PM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 199

More
sd card if im not mistaken
The Following User Says Thank You to CYRAXDroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CYRAXDroid Ad-Free
3rd November 2011, 07:19 PM |#33  
Flag Lexington
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Ok I got the OC beater but it still days no daemon installed. Should I flash my own? And would I just flash it like anything
The Following User Says Thank You to Diesel321 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Diesel321 Ad-Free
3rd November 2011, 07:54 PM |#34  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel321

Ok I got the OC beater but it still days no daemon installed. Should I flash my own? And would I just flash it like anything

there should be some files in the phone to signify that virtuousoc is there.

system/xbin/virtuous_oc
etc/virtuous_oc/sleep_min_freq
etc/virtuous_oc/sleep_max_freq
etc/virtuous_oc/wake_min_freq
etc/virtuous_oc/wake_min_freq
etc/virtuous_oc/sleep_governor
etc/virtuous_oc/wake governor
etc/init.d/#oc (#=the number before 'oc' which I dont remember.)

if those are there, then virtuous_oc daemon should be installed. if setcpu or any other app like that besides oc beater is installed it will not start the oc daemon.
The Following User Says Thank You to killersloth For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift killersloth Ad-Free
3rd November 2011, 11:46 PM |#35  
Flag Lexington

More
Oooooooooo. So I need to uninstall set CPU. Gotcha. You guys are awesome. I mean where else can you just ask a random add question and a bunch of people you have never met or even heard of are so willing to help a stranger. Oi!

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diesel321 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Diesel321 Ad-Free
4th November 2011, 12:06 AM |#36  
Flag Tulsa
Thanks Meter: 127

More
Nowhere. Ha! But yea, uninstall any other oc apps. Glad ur gettin it all figured out :')
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HTCinspiration For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HTCinspiration Ad-Free
4th November 2011, 06:29 AM |#37  
Flag Lexington

More
Is there anything else that would stop the daemo? On OC Beater it could read it but noting Daemon controller
The Following User Says Thank You to Diesel321 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Diesel321 Ad-Free
4th November 2011, 06:53 AM |#38  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel321

Is there anything else that would stop the daemo? On OC Beater it could read it but noting Daemon controller

Daemon controller is old and possibly buggy.
I'm too drunk to give any better explanation

Sent from my infallible Inspire 4G using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to killersloth For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift killersloth Ad-Free
4th November 2011, 11:59 AM |#39  
Flag Lexington

More
That's good enough for me.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda premium
5th November 2011, 05:15 AM |#40  
Flag Lexington

More
Why do some of the apps start out themed (in black/blue/purple) but then switch to normal colors, so far iive noticed it with gmail, market, hub and a few others. Just found that very interesting on how they could do that????
After all the daemon troubles i was having and then today my phone was acting crazy, just super slow and noithing wanted to work, i did full wipes and reflashed, now its working just fine i think i had too much going on. But still loving this rom. I envy your skills
5th November 2011, 08:16 AM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I just installed honeysense and it says my wifi has an error, any clue on how to fix it? I can call and txt

---------- Post added at 07:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 AM ----------

prepping the iinstall by wiping the cache and formatting, it will not erase the nandroid backups?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)