What Cookie version do you prefer ?

• Total voters
Search This thread

KB24@CL

Jan 15, 2009
Cologne
NRGZ

when do you intend to get yourself an HD2?

I haven't installed any custom roms on my device yet but I know for sure that I will end up with one of your ROMs...:D.

kurniawan77

Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 1, 2008
☺☻♦®▼▼õ┘Œ
can i use this rom with the HardSPL that is out now????? I installed the HSPL already!!

edit: dumb question!!! works flawless with HSPL!!!

Seems the rom is for the Rhodium as it has options for sound keyboard slide, tv out etc....

Last edited:

Toss3

May 13, 2008
Stockholm
Beautiful rom, but it still has some problems: The bundled Opera doesn't support pinch to zoom, the mediaplayer doesn't display any picture, no 24-hour clock and the cover art doesn't look right. :)

DicEvsTytnII

Dec 3, 2007
Stuck to my HD2
Guys, really, which part about NRGZ's message NOT to moan or mention any other issue then wether it boots or not, did you not understand?:confused:

He specifically asks to only let him know that it boots or not, and immediately you get comments about "this doesn't work" and that isn't the way I like it...

please... stick to the topic and more importantly the requests of the chef!

Now that it boots we'll get a more finetuned version soon :p

that said... let's give it a go myself :D
DicE

Beautiful rom, but it still has some problems: The bundled Opera doesn't support pinch to zoom, the mediaplayer doesn't display any picture, no 24-hour clock and the cover art doesn't look right. :)

osash2000

Apr 24, 2009
Great ROM bro...but it look OLD " the outlook and the them" i thought that u will do somthing NEW for the LEO:rolleyes:

NRGZ28

Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD
Apr 6, 2007
XDA-Developers
Okay guys. This concludes the test and now I can fine tune the ROM. As usual people, can't read... but THANKS to those that did! :)

I'm taking the link down for now and will fine tune the ROM with the help of private beta testers ! Thanks!! :)

Toss3

May 13, 2008
Stockholm
Guys, really, which part about NRGZ's message NOT to moan or mention any other issue then wether it boots or not, did you not understand?:confused:

He specifically asks to only let him know that it boots or not, and immediately you get comments about "this doesn't work" and that isn't the way I like it...

please... stick to the topic and more importantly the requests of the chef!

Now that it boots we'll get a more finetuned version soon :p

that said... let's give it a go myself :D
DicE

It wasn't meant for him, but for the others who are considering flashing this rom to their devices so maybe you should refrain from posting stupid things in the future?

Jowan073db

Aug 29, 2007
's-Hertogenbosch
NRG some Feedback from Holland;)

The pone hangs when i get a call..
It hangs ONLY if i answer the phone with the HARDWARE keys.
if i answer with the slider its good..
you must make a Nice background for all and the same on the frontpage.
with the weather you know?
and if you can fix a maxmanilla version.. i totaly love the Rolex :D

EDIT the camera isnt working to..

ty and i hope you can fix it

NICE JOB NRG>> he is uploading to his BETA SITE.
http://energyroms.com/Beta%20ROMzzz/Leo/

Last edited:

s7ephene

Aug 5, 2008
Install

Hi. The install worked like a dream. Thank you :D

Have to agree with earlier post please remove the start up sound :)

Thanks again for your great work.

Last edited:

s7ephene

Aug 5, 2008
Power Off

Hope this isnt a silly question. I just tried to power off the device by holding down the power button but when the menu is displayed it doesnt list power off. Can this list be changed??

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

DicEvsTytnII

Dec 3, 2007
Stuck to my HD2
[OFFTOPIC]

Yeah, sorry it might have looked as if I singled you out there but that wasn't the intention. :eek: Could've picked any one of the replies before or after yours I guess... I couldn't help but feel bothered in NRGZ 's place after he specifically said that the rom was in no way usable but only the boot up part needed to be tested.

My apologies to you Toss3, I guess it was with good intentions that you made the comments. I read your reply and to me it sounded like a reply to NRGZ just like the other ones.

As far as my comment being stupid, I like to think the chef agreed making the comment he did when stopping the test.

Might not have applied to your reply but I guess we can both easily find 10 where it does :rolleyes:

that said,

back [ON TOPIC] now!
No hard feelings I hope...

regards
DicE

It wasn't meant for him, but for the others who are considering flashing this rom to their devices so maybe you should refrain from posting stupid things in the future?

Sakke*

Nov 12, 2009
Here it comes, a noob question. This is my first HTC device and I think I know these things pretty good but this HardSPL thing is pretty weird. Why is there 2 downloads and other is only 2.5mb? And why they have the .nbh file named as "LEOIMG.nbh" I thought that .nbh file should be only named as that when you uninstalla HSPL from SD?

Hopefully you understood my questions.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    6.5.X & 6.5|ROM|WWE| Energy Series 29022 /21916 Sense 2.5 + Many Variations (See next post)

EnergyROM_Collection.png

Welcome to the "EnergyROM" thread !

This development thread is for my "Energy" custom firmware series for the HTC Touch HD2 (Leo) device.

I build my ROMs with four main goals.

• Eye candy ( I want my ROM to look great and for it to all flow together nicely)
    • Speed !!!
    • Smoothness, consistency and good aesthetics
    • Stability through private beta testing before public release
    I preconfigure a lot of things in my ROM, because when I flash it on my phone, I want it ready to go. So, the ringtone, sms/email and other notifications to already be set. Doing it this way, makes for a nice ROM that's ready out of the box.

This firmware is compatible with all HD2 devices manufactured by HTC !

>> If you're an advanced user and know what you want already, jump directly to post #2 and download what build you'll like to install.

>> If you're a beginner, read on as there's a few things you need to do first.

• You need to install a modified "SPL" on your device that allows installation of custom ROMs such as this one. It's called a "Hard SPL" and it's in of these stickies at the top of this forum (not this thread!).

If you have a T-Mobile USA branded device, then you don't need to flash a "radio". The ROM will work just fine with it. However, if you own an asian or european HD2 then you NEED to flash a .50 radio.

I RECOMMEND FLASHING RADIO 2.07.50 or 2.12.50 !

After you install the correct radio, go on to post #2 and download the ROM of your choice. There's always a choice of 2 (sometimes 3) builds for each "flavor" of the ROM. Looking at the download folders you'll see:

• A 21916 Build which is the most reliable and bug free release. It has the Start menu button at the top left corner. This build uses the same stock system that came with your device. This is usually the fastest and most stable build, but it's also the least fancy :)

• A 29022 Build that's the latest in Microsoft's development with the Start menu button at the bottom left corner and big softkeys, making it all very "finger friendly". These builds reflect the latest cutting edge technology from Microsoft. Most people choose this build... Why else would you install a custom ROM ? :)

After flashing the ROM, please read the FAQ in post 4, and maybe even the links to the individual modifications for each ROM in post 2 (such as "Cookie", "GTX" etc). It will help you get more familiar with which one and will greatly reduce the initial learning curve.

The current build numbers and date can be seen in the title of this thread. I usually update the ROMs every few days, as new builds come down the pipe.

I recommend learning to backup your settings with either Sashimi or UC (User Customization), or the built in "Settings Exporter" in the Tools folder. Backing up with SPB Backup or similar products, is NOT recommended, as they tend to backup the previous release's registry/file bugs as well!

BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD AND FLASH ANY OF THESE ROMS, MAKE SURE YOUR RADIO VERSION IS AT LEAST 2.07.50 (not 51! any .50 version should be okay) , OR YOUR PHONE WILL NOT BOOTUP AFTER YOU FLASH !
    IF YOU HAVE A TMOBILE USA DEVICE, THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU AND YOU DO NOT NEED TO FLASH A NEW RADIO, BUT 2.07.50 IS STILL RECOMMENDED TO WORK BEST WITH THIS ROM.

You can stay up to date on the status of my ROM development by "following" me on Twitter.

He means I need to do some Android ROMs for the HD2. Hmm... I think I just might. Maybe start off with skinning of t he existing ones to look like my WM ROMs then.. take it from there.
    Hi,

Great work the new 29005 seems to be a bit quicker, however unless it's me (always a possibility) none of the program icons appear to have the sencity skinning for instance in the start menu.

The start menu icons are NOT supposed to skinned. That's quite normal...
    This post features all the Cookie Hometab based ROMs I make.

The original ROM is the "energy" version and that's a good starting point. All the rest, are themes applied to that ROM.
    They all come in two versions,
    Cookie 1.8.5 and Cookie 2.0 (the ROM filename will be labeled "Cookie" and "Cookie.2.0, plus the name of the theme)

You can see more screenshots of these ROMs a couple of posts down.

The two Cookie versions look pretty similar, but Cookie 2.0 has multiple sliding homescreens/freely moveable widgets (similar to Android) and
    quite a few more features and speed.

EnergyROM_Energy.png

My own 'Energy' style

• This is the best ROM version and the way Sense should have been designed by HTC
    • Offers the biggest customization ability out of all versions. You can add/remove bars or items on the homescreen, arrange items any way you like, plus lots of extra features
    • Three built in lockscreens. "HD Mini" style, Manila style or Windows style
    • 3 pages of quicklinks with a configurable amount of shortcuts displayed
    • 3 Homescreen layouts to choose from, as seen in the above screenshots, all completely customizable !
    • Link to the original thread for this mod is here > Click <
    EnergyROM_Dinik.png

Dinik's "Anastasia"
    • This ROM series is skinned with Dinik's great "Anastasia" theme applied on everything.
    • Everything has been skinned, including Sense, the start menu items, the soft keyboard, parts of the dialer... etc

EnergyROM_sencity.png

_LeCiel_'s ".sencity"

• This ROM is themed with the .sencity theme released by _LeCiel_ who is a very talented artist ! Please support his work if possible.
    • .sencity is not %100 complete yet, but _LeCiel_ is working hard on finishing his work to completely skin the entire ROM.
    EnergyROM_TouchOfGlass.png

DJC & Bobsbbq's "Touch Of Glass"
    • This ROM series is skinned with DJC's "Touch of Glass" theme throughout Sense and the Start Menu
    • More will be skinned as DJC continues his work on the theme in the future...
    EnergyROM_GTX.png

ElCondor's "GTX"

• This ROM has the white GTX theme applied
    • Android styled taskbar, matching dialer, matching start menu background and Action screen background
    • GTX is a total reskin of the operating system, so expect a very different (white) experience

So looking at the poll numbers... CHT 2.0 trumps CHT 1.8.5 by a lot. :)