[Android 2.2+] CallRecorder - record phone calls from the phone line

1,075 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,843

By skvalex, Senior Member on 12th January 2012, 01:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th January 2012, 08:15 PM |#31  
version 1.1.2:
- bug with outgoing calls on CDMA phones were fixed

Trial version you can download from 1st post of this thread. Full version available at the Market.
The Following User Says Thank You to skvalex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift skvalex Ad-Free
17th January 2012, 11:11 PM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Any hope for HTC Wildfire S support?
18th January 2012, 12:44 AM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 66

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skvalex

send email to developer of your kernel and ask him to update 2-way call recording patch from here

Lets just say that the dev of our kernel isn't quite as responsive as we would like and we do not have the knowledge of making kernels. If we paid for the market version of your app and we need to downgrade to an earlier version of your app so that we can regain functionality, how do we go about doing that?
18th January 2012, 04:55 AM |#34  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:

version 1.1.2:
- bug with outgoing calls on CDMA phones were fixed

Trial version you can download from 1st post of this thread. Full version available at the Market.

Confirm that it's fixed my problem.

Thanks
18th January 2012, 12:35 PM |#35  
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 0

More
2-way kernel for Xperia Ray
Hi,

I'd like to install the 2-way recrding patch you suggested for the Xperia Ray.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1441643

The thread you suggested is for HTC desire, does it work on the stock Kernel of Xperia Ray (after rooting)?
18th January 2012, 12:42 PM |#36  
Quote:
Originally Posted by zettto

Hi,

I'd like to install the 2-way recrding patch you suggested for the Xperia Ray.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1441643

The thread you suggested is for HTC desire, does it work on the stock Kernel of Xperia Ray (after rooting)?

Yes, that thread for HTC Desire and developers only.. If you are not a developer you should to find kernel with 2-way call recording patch here
The Following User Says Thank You to skvalex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift skvalex Ad-Free
19th January 2012, 12:47 AM |#37  
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thanks!

Is this a good way:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1384200

Do you think I need to change my stock ROM (only the last 2 didgits are different .58 instead of .42)?

Last, do I have to back up my files (pix, music, contacts...) before this procedure, or it keeps files in place?

Thanks a lot and sorry for my lack of experience.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2012-01-18_0638.jpg
Views:	739
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	862420  
19th January 2012, 03:11 AM |#38  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Rezound is working perfectly with ziggy kernel. Any chance you are going to officially support this?

And what is the difference between the trial and market version?

Thanks!
19th January 2012, 01:24 PM |#39  
Thanks Meter: 63

More
hello skvalex, i checked differenz kernels and it says the same like: ...not patched or to old version. Is it possible to get always the same unswer? i have the latest rom miui and the latest radio. i checked the latest manu, kitty and ohters kernel. do you know a kernel with new pache for miui roms? thanks in advance and sorry.
19th January 2012, 02:55 PM |#40  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman76

hello skvalex, i checked differenz kernels and it says the same like: ...not patched or to old version. Is it possible to get always the same unswer? i have the latest rom miui and the latest radio. i checked the latest manu, kitty and ohters kernel. do you know a kernel with new pache for miui roms? thanks in advance and sorry.

Don't worry if CallRecorder works good..
20th January 2012, 08:43 PM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 141

More
Quote:

.wav or .amr (if device supports).

.mp3 just encodes pcm(.wav) to .mp3 after a call

Is that always how your application worked? I used one of the alpha versions when I had the MyTouch 4G and it seemed like it recorded STRAIGHT to MP3 when I set it to MP3 format. I loved that about it, plus there is a general (not call) recording app I use and it can record directly to mp3 and works fine and I would think it would be better to have the phone record directly to MP3 during a call, especially a 1ghz phone or higher which is clearly capable of doing so. Maybe you can put that as a checkbox option to record to mp3 in realtime or do a conversion after the call? That would be killer!!!! Than people with slower phones could just do the conversion when they aren't really using their phone!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
call rec, call recording, callrec

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)