Best ROM and Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

magnetboard

May 20, 2011
This question is not allowed to be asked as of one person says one ROM is better than another means that the other Roms are inferior. This question has been asked tons of times on the q&a and the answer is the same. Find out yourself and don't ask. Its against the rules, anyway.

Sent from my One X using xda premium

Reactions: jabe78

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
Please don't ask (or state) which ROM is best, that question isn't allowed. Whether it's an opinion or not, no matter which way you word it, the question isn't allowed on XDA. To say one ROM is better is to infer that the others are inferior in some way. This is disrespectful to the devs who spend their spare time bringing us these awesome ROMs free of charge. Each user has different tastes anyway, so what one user likes another user may not.

Sent from my Evita

Reactions: jabe78

jabe78

Nov 21, 2013
Poplar Bluff
OnePlus 8T
wow, sorry. I did search, found very little. I didn't consider how others devs would feel. I would like to remove this thread and just stick to browsing I suppose. Put in place... check.

jabe78

Nov 21, 2013
Poplar Bluff
OnePlus 8T
I wasn't trying to put you in your place, just letting you know. It's all good.

Sent from my Evita

I do understand really. I hope I didn't sound rude. I still haven't gotten used to the feeling of getting "slammed" by TWO senior members at once...lol. But you are right, I never considered that. Rules are there for good reasons. I guess I need to read them :) I do appreciate it though, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This question is not allowed to be asked as of one person says one ROM is better than another means that the other Roms are inferior. This question has been asked tons of times on the q&a and the answer is the same. Find out yourself and don't ask. Its against the rules, anyway.

Sent from my One X using xda premium
    Please don't ask (or state) which ROM is best, that question isn't allowed. Whether it's an opinion or not, no matter which way you word it, the question isn't allowed on XDA. To say one ROM is better is to infer that the others are inferior in some way. This is disrespectful to the devs who spend their spare time bringing us these awesome ROMs free of charge. Each user has different tastes anyway, so what one user likes another user may not.

Sent from my Evita
    I wasn't trying to put you in your place, just letting you know. It's all good.

Sent from my Evita
    Closed as per the above.

Senior Moderator