[ROM] HTC Spark W 7.8 (US Trophy) & HTC Spark 7.8 (EU Trophy) Sianto Edition AL

Search This thread

blarsen1620

Feb 16, 2009
After service tools load, select PST=>edit=>type in unlock code: 000000, Select M.IP Default Profile, select DUN NAI, change value to from ##########@dun.vzw3g.com to ##########@vzw3g.com (the # signs represent your phone number that should remain!) and select ok, select save and reboot phone.

That is from this ROM: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1864921

Using that ROM, if were a Verizon customer with Unlimited data, that change had to be made for Internet Sharing to work. The "dun." had to be removed from that setting for some reason.

Maybe TheXev could provide some info for you.

Have you been able to get service tools to load? I am having no luck....

Jola66

Oct 8, 2009
Have you been able to get service tools to load? I am having no luck....

I actually havent flashed yet. I was about to, but then saw the sharing doesnt work. I was going to wait and see if the Chef could find info on a possibility of getting it to work first.

I may just go ahead and flash it for now though. Im charging my phone a bit first then will probably try it. I have a feeling though, ill be in the same boat as you. Are you a Verizon customer with grandfathered Unlimited data plan?

blarsen1620

Feb 16, 2009
I actually havent flashed yet. I was about to, but then saw the sharing doesnt work. I was going to wait and see if the Chef could find info on a possibility of getting it to work first.

I may just go ahead and flash it for now though. Im charging my phone a bit first then will probably try it. I have a feeling though, ill be in the same boat as you. Are you a Verizon customer with grandfathered Unlimited data plan?

Grandfathered in yes. About to flash 1.5.2, will update if I get different results.

sianto1997

Jun 6, 2012
v1.5.3 Status post

What's new
Fixing Search Key remapper
Fixing (think so) WMDC & DFT BT Transfer
Internet Sharing Fix (still working on that one)

Reactions: blarsen1620

Jola66

Oct 8, 2009
I can confirm, the Internet Sharing is not working. At least not for those with Verizon Wireless grandfathered unlimited data plan.

blarsen1620

Feb 16, 2009

Attachments

• IMG_20120928_181911.jpg
    IMG_20120928_181911.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

sinister1

Feb 28, 2009
Houston
That's bad news about the internet sharing :( but i'm sure you guys will figure it out. Here is a screen shot of my home page.

attachment.php

Top Liked Posts