[ROM][9 MAR]CoreDroid HD V9.4|GB 2.3.5|SENSE 3.5|SUPER SMOOTH|LordMod KERNEL|ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

TimmSpinn

Apr 16, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.timmspinn.com
On the hotfile multi device page I only see a link for 8.3.12, and no link for 9.4. Anyone know where I can get 9.4 (for the Inspire 4G)? Or would someone be kind enough to host it? Would really appreciate it. Thanks.

ghostryder12

Jun 26, 2009
Northern California
On the hotfile multi device page I only see a link for 8.3.12, and no link for 9.4. Anyone know where I can get 9.4 (for the Inspire 4G)? Or would someone be kind enough to host it? Would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Yeah, the multi device dl is all you're going to get from the CoreDroid Site. And it's the 8.3.12 only for our devices.

From my Supercharged Inspire

insanenyc

Aug 12, 2006
So I wanted to upgrade to ics so I tried the 2 most popular roms trickdroid and sabsa prime

Wow those roms suck ass !! compared to coredroid looks like I am staying with coredroid until I get a New phone

I love this Rom it blows away all other roms it might be outdated but who gives a **** cause it mad fast !

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA

scorpiopantera

Jul 13, 2011
Mesa, AZ
So I wanted to upgrade to ics so I tried the 2 most popular roms trickdroid and sabsa prime

Wow those roms suck ass !! compared to coredroid looks like I am staying with coredroid until I get a New phone

I love this Rom it blows away all other roms it might be outdated but who gives a **** cause it mad fast !

Sabsa Prime sucked? You are high.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda premium

Reactions: partsdudes

swatcop1

Jan 6, 2008
On wifi no problem accessing the internet. On the network with wifi off, I get "Access to this URL has been blocked" for any site I try to visit.
I searched the thread and noticed some had the same issue some time back but did not see a solution? I did a full clean install, this is the first time I try this rom and it is proving to be very good with this exception. I need to have access to the internet through the network. My weather updates seems to be working fine along with other sync...

I did not alter my setting or APN's

swatcop1

Jan 6, 2008
Also want to add that all apps that use the network works fine. It is just my browsers. I re-installed them and wipe all data and cache etc... still no go!

insanenyc

Aug 12, 2006
Sometimes when I connect using 3g/4g it will only upload but cannot connect I think this is more a radio issue not a Rom issue it rarely happens to me a quick fix
Put phone in airplane then turn back on and u should be good or shut of mobile data then turn back on

swatcop1

Jan 6, 2008
Tried switching off network and airplane mode off and on with no results.
Even my xda app works on the network . It only appears when using a browser.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA Premium App

Diamondback

Retired Dev Committee Lead / Retired Senior Mod
Jan 17, 2010
virtuous-ten-studio.com
As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
XDA Moderation team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    MOD EDIT: Removed content
    Reserved for the OP

Released

Ok guys, thanks for you patience. The time has come to release, Sergio has been very busy with the Sensation ROM. So a few of us guys in the team put this one together for you. Hope you like it! Big thanks to Rayford, Henk, Leo and all the other device testers.

Enjoy

Download from our website http://www.coredroidroms.com/site/

Multidevice ROM

Enjoy