Official KitKat Build is up

Search This thread

shazo85

May 7, 2011
Still on the update before 4.3. Never updated because of knox. I rooted and put the stock 4.3 rom on however unrooted due to some issues. Won't see kitkat till someone makes a rom. What's different from it and 4.3?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: .Nox

bilgerryan

Inactive Recognized Developer
The naming convention is:
N= year (2014)
C= month (March)
#= build
They are still smoothing it out, it won't be official till the OTAs start rolling out.

This thread is kinda pointless though, as there is already a thread on RDFs here-http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2117229

BILGERRYAN-SIG_zps5b0983a1.png

Reactions: dirkdigles

poit

May 10, 2009
Colorado
Google Pixel 7
These RDF files just mean that they are working on new builds. The KitKat versions started showing up at the end of February. It's not unusual for it to take 2 to 3 months for them to work out the bugs and get the ROM ready for release. That would put the release into late April or early May if things go the way they have in the past. And yes this thread duplicates the existing RDF thread.

rocket321

Jan 29, 2009
Yep, the RDFs could go for weeks or months before a final OTA is pushed. The better indicator is to watch the Samsung open source center, when the post updated source code the OTA should start pushing in a day or two after.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

G

GuestK00145

I came in here thinking there was an official kit kat rom

orlzzt

Apr 23, 2011
Daytona Beach, FL
I came in here thinking there was an official kit kat rom

That would be improper! This section is "general", not development! ;)

Good to know d2spr is going to get KK! Masaidjet remembers how crushed we were when Sprint told us we weren't getting ICS on the OG Epic...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts