{Acro S}[DEVELOPMENT] - CM9.1 - FreeXperia Project

Search This thread

3lastic

Sep 15, 2010
just don't do that

after flashing and start process with Stock Kernel with CWM 5.x ( 6.1.A.2.45 )
i.e.
1. fastboot flash boot kernel-cwm.elf
2. disconnect from usb
3. go into cwm5 and do main job
4. reboot from cwm,
5. wait until it booted up into FXP ROM.

Ok I will give it a final try. =)

thanks man.

!update

Same stuff... gets stuck in the logo... :(
Did exactly.. what you said.

So strange... goin to download everything again. and put on the phone.

Last edited:

3lastic

Sep 15, 2010
Are you using build from get.cm? Try flashing build from FXP.

I downloaded from here:

FXP136 http://ul.to/f/s7tsfc

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

This is how i did it and it worked.

With a rooted device, boot unlocked and CWM 5.x

1. Flash kernel (fastboot flash boot boot.img taken from the Zip)
2. Enter Recovery ( because now its CWM 6.x with volume up )
2. Flash Rom
3. Flash gapps
4. Wipe everything, files cache and dalvik
5 Reboot from Recovery

Fantastic...

KAA76

Aug 11, 2012
Pushkino

2. Flash Rom
3. Flash gapps
5 Reboot from Recovery

Fantastic...
yes, this method working too :)

however, as i can see for now on FXP136(CM9.1) not working:
1. HDMI - completely.
2. fast foto(hardware button) from locked phone.
3. hardware foto-button only shoots, not focusing
4. no way to enable MTP-mode

problems:
1. i have strange problem with RocketDial Pro while trying to look contact HDfoto, i can set it without problem, but when try to open - phone freeze until reset with power+vol_up, also exist problem with rocketdial callerid, while viewing example screen and touch dynamic - freeze until reset.
2. not found any app to select what to launch when power connected(clock,some app, etc..)
3. terrible led light while charging... better use dark red or orange as in stock vs yellow-white-pink
4. while playing ME infiltrator, stops working sound via bluetooth headset(a2dp), starts again after restart game.

positive:
1. ME Infiltrator works smooth, on stock ROM play in this game just unreal, laggs,freezes and so on. Free memory on stock and also on fxp136 about 266MB.

3lastic

Sep 15, 2010
procedure

What is the correct procedure to upgrade to the new build i have FXP 136 now.

And is there a ClockWorkMod Recovery tool inside the phone, but it tells me to download it manually, is that even possible?

Appreciate the help.

Sliim__Shady

Sep 12, 2012
Thanks for the info, I used that one.

How long time does it usually take after the Freexperia logo appears and until its fully booted up, on initial installation?
I am waiting like 3,4 minutes nothing happens.

HELPPPPPPP PLEASEEEEEEE
My phone is stuck on the FreeXperia logo. It's been sitting on it for about 15 mins now. How did you go about resetting into cwm?

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

I have followed the instructions above for the CM9 lt26w hikari but the device is stuck at the Free Xperia logo at bootup. Really not sure if I´ve done anything wrong. The boot.img (kernel) is supposed to be found in the zip-file I suppose, anyway that´s what I used for the fastboot flash.

----

I have now made the procedure from start and it works this time! I really don´t know why it didn´t work the first time. But now I am real glad to finally have CM9 on my Xperia device. Thank you!

Mine has been stuck on the logo for 20 mins. How did you turn it off or reboot into cwm?

Sliim__Shady

Sep 12, 2012
I have followed the instructions above for the CM9 lt26w hikari but the device is stuck at the Free Xperia logo at bootup. Really not sure if I´ve done anything wrong. The boot.img (kernel) is supposed to be found in the zip-file I suppose, anyway that´s what I used for the fastboot flash.

----

I have now made the procedure from start and it works this time! I really don´t know why it didn´t work the first time. But now I am real glad to finally have CM9 on my Xperia device. Thank you!

I have the same issue. I flashed both the 135 and 136 and both got stuck on boot image. I reflashed/rewiped both several times with no luck. Now trying the 137

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

I downloaded from here:

FXP136 http://ul.to/f/s7tsfc

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

2. Flash Rom
3. Flash gapps
5 Reboot from Recovery

Fantastic...

VERY FANTASTIC!!!! I've literally tried every other method and got stuck on bootload. Thank you VERY much. I couldn't live with the fact that I would have a rooted phone without CM. I will seriously give you a donation.

Step69

May 15, 2008
Shcholkovo-3
hey there
ive just flashed fxp138 and im still at FXP logo.
question is how to get into cwm now? (power+vol up ?) and where did i make a mistake? bl is unlocked ofc

AL PRINCE-

Jul 2, 2011
i have problem

i can't mount internal sd card ? just external sd card .. even in recovery :(

Last edited:

Silverdace

Aug 8, 2010
OnePlus 7T
Amazfit
Battery LIfe

How is battey life? Does it make 30 hours like the stock rom?

I'm on FXP139 and battery life for me is normally about 30-40 hours for my use.

The CM9 auto-brightness setting or toggle still has no effect so that can cause excess brightness problems.

I've downloaded "disable auto brightness" for Sony toggle from market which you can use in reverse to enable the auto-brightness correctly.

Who knows why Sony made the auto brightness setting so it can only be activated from their widget on their launcher!.

netimen

Feb 10, 2011
CM installation script thinks I have another device, not the Acro S

Hello guys! Thanks for the hard work bringing CM9 to Acro S!

I have the following problem during installation:

Code:
assert failed: getprop ("ro.prouct.device") == "LT26w" || getprop ("ro.build.product") == "LT26w" || getprop("ro.product.device") == "hikari" 
\\ getprop ("ro.build.product") == "hikari"
E:Error in /sdcard/cm9-hikari.zip (Status 7).
Installation aborted.

But Settings->About Phone->Model number I have the LT26w value, and I have manually checked the build prop and the ro.product.device == LT26w.

So what can I do about this situation? My device is rooted, bootloader is unlocked and I have the CWM installed. I tried both CM10 and CM9.1 FXP139 builds.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts