Feb 1, 2011
Chicago
mortemtuam.weebly.com
S7Robot.png

Mortem Tuam

Feb 1, 2011
Chicago
mortemtuam.weebly.com
I tried to send you a PM about the green galaxy and Serendipity Spaceship Wallpaper but I can send PM's either. Guessing it never got to you??

I got the PM :)

For some reason my PMs never go, but I can recieve them....I am working on your wall...may take a little time as I need to find good backgrounds and renders for Stargate theme. I got a few things and ideas, I will keep on it.....I will keep you posted :)

Reactions: gil516

ThreeofNine

Jan 31, 2011
Maryland
Here you go Joecascio

I think this is what you kind of wanted.....hope you like it bro :cool:

Stargate-1.png

Now this is is close to what I'm looking for! If you would make the planet a bit smaller, so the ship looks further away and not like its coming in for a landing. Or change the tilt of the ship? And add some green glow from the engines to show it's operational...

Reactions: Mortem Tuam

Joecascio2000

Here you go Joecascio

I think this is what you kind of wanted.....hope you like it bro :cool:
This is SOOOOO EPIC!!! Looks amazing and goes with the whole Galaxy S Theme! Great work some real talent.

EDIT: I think you should create different Art Works for all the major ROMS. I am only interested in Serendipity, but your art is just too great. Also, you could possible get featured in the Portal and get some recognition.

Last edited:

Chaz1337

Mar 18, 2011
Auburn WDE!
Awesome work man!! These all look great! If you are taking requests then something simple with the android dude with the serendipity green would be awesome!

Sent from my SGH-I897 using XDA Premium App

Mortem Tuam

Feb 1, 2011
Chicago
mortemtuam.weebly.com
Thanks everyone for the kind posts....I'll keep making these and posting them here. And yes I will do requests. Just ask you give me some time and hit the thanks button.

I am going to do one with the Android robot soon.....thanks again and I am glad everyone is enjoying the walls. :cool:

Top Liked Posts