if you are still getting the stock recovery 3e follow these steps :
1. When flashing CWM through odin untick the "Auto Reboot" option within Odin.
2. Flash CWM.
3. When done , press power & volume up ( the one apart from power button ) until the Samsung logo appears, then leave both buttons.
4. CWM will appear.
5. Choose "Reboot System now "
6. You will get a new screen with an option mentioning something like " disable bla bla bla " ( can`t remember the exact words ) , press it & reboot.
7. Now if you get back to pressing power & volume up you will have a permanent CWM.
Then you can install root through CWM.