FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[STABLE!][SOUNDMOD][22/6] CodexSound™ HD 4.3.1 "end of the line" !!!

3,059 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,119
 
Post Reply Email Thread
12th June 2013, 11:00 PM |#21  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
I can't get through the AROMA installer, lol. I know not to touch, I'm using VOL+POWER it just keeps freezing at different intervals.
12th June 2013, 11:10 PM |#22  
subarudroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag SL,UT
Thanks Meter: 682
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by codexc

SO ! PAC-MAN, PA , CM 10 worked fully ?

still AOKP , STOCK AOSP BASE ! any news ?

So far so good on CM10.1/s-off/Hboot mod.
Giving it some time to soak in I'll let you know if there is any issues.

Sent from my ONE CM10.1
12th June 2013, 11:21 PM |#23  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Does this enhance system audio as a whole? Like notifcations, ringtones & phone calls? Or just music & video?
12th June 2013, 11:39 PM |#24  
subarudroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag SL,UT
Thanks Meter: 682
 
Donate to Me
More
I haven't noticed in call difference. Ringtone and audio us definitely loud and clear

Sent from my ONE CM10.1
The Following User Says Thank You to subarudroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift subarudroid Ad-Free
13th June 2013, 12:16 AM |#26  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
my opignion
@ AOKP
mod standard settings
speakers do more vibrating on maximum level then without the mod, but its not really louder.
so for me this mod is to much risk that the speakers become a damage.

Thanks.
13th June 2013, 12:45 AM |#27  
Quote:
Originally Posted by n3ocort3x

@codexc

should there be any new stuff in "music effects" settings in Sound setting ?
I´m on ROOTBOX atm (tried CM based ROM, AOKP based ROM in installer) but it wont show up anything in music effect settings...

Also it seems that this nooxide engine doesent enhance anything, sounds like before any suggestions ??

yes , you can select "Awesome Audio Enhancer" or "Noozxoide" from settings->music->music effects

you can try pac-man ..
13th June 2013, 12:48 AM |#28  
Quote:
Originally Posted by oc2

my opignion
@ AOKP
mod standard settings
speakers do more vibrating on maximum level then without the mod, but its not really louder.
so for me this mod is to much risk that the speakers become a damage.

Thanks.

set the right setting for your EQ from Awesome Audio Enhancer/Nooz to get clear bass/loud

Open Noozxoide EIZO-rewire™ PRO and configure it according to guide below.

▼ SETUP AS DEFAULT FILTER (reboot when necessary)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Settings > Sound > Music Effects > Choose “Noozxoide EIZO-rewire™ PRO Series”

▼ ADVANCED MODELING for MUSIC
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TURN ON Noozxoide Balanced X-EQ™, Choose “UNIQUE III” from Digital Presets.
TURN ON Noozxoide LogicSurround ES™, set your VSUR room size “Focus/Studio”.

▼ ADVANCED MODELING for MOVIE/GAME
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TURN ON Noozxoide Psychoacoustic™ II, set the effect strength “Large”.
TURN ON Noozxoide Balanced X-EQ™, Choose “Cinema/Game” from Digital Presets.
TURN ON Noozxoide LogicSurround ES™, set your VSUR room size “Focus/LIVE I/II”.
13th June 2013, 12:54 AM |#29  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by codexc

set the right setting for your EQ from Awesome Audio Enhancer/Nooz to get clear bass/loud

Open Noozxoide EIZO-rewire™ PRO and configure it according to guide below.

▼ SETUP AS DEFAULT FILTER (reboot when necessary)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Settings > Sound > Music Effects > Choose “Noozxoide EIZO-rewire™ PRO Series”

▼ ADVANCED MODELING for MUSIC
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TURN ON Noozxoide Balanced X-EQ™, Choose “UNIQUE III” from Digital Presets.
TURN ON Noozxoide LogicSurround ES™, set your VSUR room size “Focus/Studio”.

▼ ADVANCED MODELING for MOVIE/GAME
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TURN ON Noozxoide Psychoacoustic™ II, set the effect strength “Large”.
TURN ON Noozxoide Balanced X-EQ™, Choose “Cinema/Game” from Digital Presets.
TURN ON Noozxoide LogicSurround ES™, set your VSUR room size “Focus/LIVE I/II”.


Hmm I could get to the DSP with Awesome Beats. but I can't get to the music effects settings.
on CM10.1
13th June 2013, 12:58 AM |#30  
Quote:
Originally Posted by subarudroid

I haven't noticed in call difference. Ringtone and audio us definitely loud and clear

Sent from my ONE CM10.1

and playback sounds scaling improvement , but in calling will see clear/adjust noise
13th June 2013, 01:00 AM |#31  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonely

Hmm I could get to the DSP with Awesome Beats. but I can't get to the music effects settings.
on CM10.1

what the rom running on ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes