tranquility theme please

Search This thread

napoleontheruler

Mar 17, 2009
can someone pleas eport the tranquilty theme from the evo 3d. the one with the transparent apps and such. i miss this theme dearly

edit:i am running mean rom

Rippley05

May 11, 2010
Don't think any real theming can be done yet, hopefully soon.

+1 on this theme

Sent from my EVO using xda premium

Reactions: Riff76

laie1472

Feb 18, 2010
Please don't forget the heartbeat. That's always been a favorite of mine. Looking forward to it. You guys made one of THE BEST Themes I've ever had on my phone.thanks.

#Root-Hack_Mod*Always\=LTE

Reactions: silverxbv2

tobiasunruh

Sep 29, 2010
Wichita Ks
Actually I'm running the heartbeat now. I can post if you want. Has blue orb battery and taskbar Sync animation

Here is the heartbeat animation

android heratbeat systemui

FYI... Heart beat works on MeanROM.
Thanks for all the hard work guys can't wait to see what you come up with for this bad ass phone.

jlip5617

Nov 17, 2008
Wichita
If badseed customs comes onto this phone I am getting it. I'm loving Imbreded rom for the 3d. I can't wait for your help on that fern !

My eyes still miss the beautiful cyan lol
Sent from my PG86100 using XDA

Last edited:

laie1472

Feb 18, 2010
Actually I'm running the heartbeat now. I can post if you want. Has blue orb battery and taskbar Sync animation

Here is the heartbeat animation

android heratbeat systemui

Man I can't thank you enough. But BIG THANKS. I really hope you decide to grace the evolte with the full theme. It would be epic. Thanks again.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

slayer69

Jul 3, 2009
San Diego, CA.
If badseed customs comes onto this phone I am getting it. I'm loving Imbreded rom for the 3d. I can't wait for your help on that fern !

We have already arrived!!!! 3 of us have the phone already.....I am even working on something small but fun and should be releasing soon....just working out some minor issues....

laie1472

Feb 18, 2010
Flashed the heartbeat and it's running great. Glad to have it on here. Thanks again.

#Root-Hack*Mod_Always\

laie1472

Feb 18, 2010
Has anyone flashed the heartbeat mod on viper rom?

#Root-Hack*Mod_Always\

laie1472

Feb 18, 2010
One of the Coolest and Smoothes mods IMO ever to grace an Android Device. Look a page back, download it, make a nandroid backup, flash it and check it out. Also its only for cdma so if your gsm then it won't work. Also I don't know if will work on the rom your running if your cdma and that's why I suggested you make a nandroid in case it doesn't.

laie1472

Feb 18, 2010
I keep getting the "error database is off line, please try again later" every time I try to post a screen shot. I'll try again later.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    That was a difficult theme to do.
    theming can be done. Just the dialer needs to be hex edited. I've taken a bit of a break but will consider giving it a shot

I'll be in fern, we could do a variation of it I'm sure.

One Bad Seed creates another.
    We have already arrived!!!! 3 of us have the phone already.....I am even working on something small but fun and should be releasing soon....just working out some minor issues....

Correction, 4 of us already have the phone
    Tomorrow badseed should drop.
    Woe what happened to the tabs! Is that sense 4 zeus?
    Yeah baby.