[Q] Can't Flash CM 10.1.3 evita

Search This thread

squintzz

Jan 6, 2013
Hey guys total noob here and i need help. I'm having trouble flashing CM 10.1.3 for the evita.

Whenever I try to flash it it says there is no md5 file or something like that. I'm running TWRP 2.6 at the moment, so its not an outdated recovery (problem i ran into before)

First I tried downloading the rom through Goomanager first and my phone timed out on the download because of the md5. Then i decided to try and download it off cyanogenmod's official site and put it into my phone. When i tried to flash it it would say there is an md5 error.

Can anyone help? I was thinking it might have to do with the kernel I have, but i honestly have no idea what im doing at this point.:confused:

lukes91

Aug 20, 2013
Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Hey guys total noob here and i need help. I'm having trouble flashing CM 10.1.3 for the evita.

Whenever I try to flash it it says there is no md5 file or something like that. I'm running TWRP 2.6 at the moment, so its not an outdated recovery (problem i ran into before)

First I tried downloading the rom through Goomanager first and my phone timed out on the download because of the md5. Then i decided to try and download it off cyanogenmod's official site and put it into my phone. When i tried to flash it it would say there is an md5 error.

Can anyone help? I was thinking it might have to do with the kernel I have, but i honestly have no idea what im doing at this point.:confused:
this is wrong forum! this is not for evita, this is endeavoru's forum :) ask a mod to move the thread in the correct forum ;)