[ROM][DEC 8] Official RUU_Ace_Sense30_S_HTC_WWE_3.12.405.1 STOCK ROOTED

Search This thread

sharpt71

Jun 18, 2010
yeah, i get the actual roms rooted, got to check though.Are you running it? is it any good,i just installed arhd 6.3.1

I have used this rom for over 12 hours now. The battery seems amazingly good. But I still have to flash %battery to be sure.

BTW, HTC calendar widget seemed missing (unless I messed up something)?? Someone?

mqazimi

Jun 19, 2009
Yep,

I figured out as soon as I've seen is not updating through clockworkmod.

I updated through bootloader, and viloa working.

dalanik

Mar 25, 2009
Prague
Yep,

I figured out as soon as I've seen is not updating through clockworkmod.

I updated through bootloader, and viloa working.

Ugh, sorry how is this done (updating through booloader)? Just put the file on the root of SD card and reboot? Or I need to press vol dn+power on? But then it'll go to CWM, won't it?

arknailed7754

Dec 28, 2010
The Matrix
Hi,what's battery like? Is it worth flashing this rather then arhd?
Can put themes on this still?

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App

B. East

Sep 17, 2009
Sony Xperia 1 III
I have downloaded the radio zip on to sd card booted in to bootloader but rebooted, radio has not changed, any ideas?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using XDA App

sohailhaleem

Jan 20, 2011
Will i lose my recovery if i flash this rom? Like i have 4Ext recovery, will it change back to the stock recovery with this? and is there a way to save it?

ganjaweed

Dec 10, 2009
sydney, australia
Smooth, no bugs for me at all and great battery life.Anybody who loves sense rom should try this one.The best sense rom I`ve used so far.Gonna stick to this one for a while.Thanx Nitr00

sigurd_LU

Jan 23, 2011
Out of interest: why not use Android Revolution 6.3.x if you want a stock-looking rom? It has the same same base, looks exactly the same, but is improved in many ways ("under the hood").

domnic619

Jan 31, 2011
thanks works :)

will the uot kitchen work on the updated rom if anyone has tried it :) ...

sharpt71

Jun 18, 2010
Chinese language is not supported :confused:

I just tested last night. To add Chinese support is quite easy. Unzip nitro's zip to some
directory. Look for /system/customize/default.xml and /system/customize/CID/default.xml and read thru them. Add appropriate statements like

<item type="boolean" name="zh_TW">yes</item>

and

<item type="boolean" name="Handwriting">yes</item>

zip all the files back into one zip file and flash. You got Chinese (Taiwan). If you need Chinese (Simplified), simply replace zh_TW to zh_CN.

Enjoy!

Reactions: tom1807

Top Liked Posts