[S-off][BL Unlocked]HTC Manager

Search This thread

eoghan2t7

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 18, 2011
Belfast
OPPO Find X2 Pro
OPPO Find X5 Pro
hi there is some people having problems flash CWM after unlocking via HTC dev so i have made it a pain free process here is the link to it

just run the the exe and follow the steps ;)

Once installed be sure to make a clockwork nandroid backup this will be automatically done in the next update

Change Log

v1.0.0.4
Complete Root Fix
Bug Fixes

v1.1.1.1
Added Root Fix
Added RZR Recovery Options
Added Manual Installation Options
Added Support Thread/Facebook Page Loader
Added Development Teams Threads Loader
Added Option To Donate To Me ;)
Bugfixes
Added The Surprise Option lol
Fixed Uninstall Commands Some Gave Me Errors ;(
Now Directly Download From My Server No Waiting Times :)

v1.1.1
Possible Mounting system fix

v1.1
Added Perm Root Installation/Clockwork Flasher
Added Root Uninstaller/Stock Rom Flasher
Fixed ADB server out of date problem

Plans For Future Updated
More Tools
Rom Backup/installer
Rom Downloader/Installer please see here http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=21117665&postcount=12

If this helped you please click the thanks button ;)

Donations
http://xdaforums.com/donatetome.php?u=3520901

Thanks to all that have donated so far ;)

Last edited:

theq86

Jan 6, 2009
Nuremberg
Nothing Phone 2
Well, as I already told, 1 autoinstaller to revert to stock recovery. I jusrt wrote a tutorial how to unlock bootloader and how to lock it again. So we have a "way-back-to-warranty-chain"

CWM autoinstaller is nice enough, I think. Afterwards ROMs can be easily installed, system can be backed up etc.

So, maybe you could make a perm root auto installer. Supertoolv3 does it's job, but why not having the phone rooted and cwm installed in 1 step?

eoghan2t7

Jan 18, 2011
Belfast
OPPO Find X2 Pro
OPPO Find X5 Pro
Well, as I already told, 1 autoinstaller to revert to stock recovery. I jusrt wrote a tutorial how to unlock bootloader and how to lock it again. So we have a "way-back-to-warranty-chain"

CWM autoinstaller is nice enough, I think. Afterwards ROMs can be easily installed, system can be backed up etc.

So, maybe you could make a perm root auto installer. Supertoolv3 does it's job, but why not having the phone rooted and cwm installed in 1 step?

I shall do that then ;)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using xda premium

Reactions: FiCoo and theq86

eoghan2t7

Jan 18, 2011
Belfast
OPPO Find X2 Pro
OPPO Find X5 Pro
Ok next update will contain the perm root/cwm installation plus the unroot/stock HTC recovery install

I am also thinking of adding a rom downloader and installer but the only way I can do that is by asking for donations to have a domain with unlimited storage online 24/7 if users are up for donating to help towards the hosting costs I can have it all ready by tonight I see it as a way to cut out the middle man and waiting times on file sharing sites. So let me no what you think so I can sign up to a unlimited hosting service and make a PayPal account also it will buy be a beer while things upload for you Guy's ;)

Last edited:

Vocko

Dec 13, 2007
Šmarješke Toplice
I tried using your auto installer, it doesn't work for me, it says adb server is out of date. Bootloader unlocked by HTCdev.

USB debugging is turned on, it reboots into recovery, flashes everything without errors but after that nothing changes. What am I doing wrong?

pat da punk

Sep 10, 2010
Obclopticville
I tried using your auto installer, it doesn't work for me, it says adb server is out of date. Bootloader unlocked by HTCdev.

USB debugging is turned on, it reboots into recovery, flashes everything without errors but after that nothing changes. What am I doing wrong?

I have the same problem:confused:

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

whilst still in boot screen, scroll and click recovery and voila CWM-based recovery

many thanks eoghan2t7 :cool:

Reactions: subinho

FiCoo

Oct 9, 2011

same problem here

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi there is some people having problems flash CWM after unlocking via HTC dev so i have made it a pain free process here is the link to it

Once installed be sure to make a clockwork nandroid backup this will be automatically done in the next update

Change Log

v1.0.0.4
    Complete Root Fix
    Bug Fixes

v1.1.1.1
    Added Root Fix
    Added RZR Recovery Options
    Added Manual Installation Options
    Added Support Thread/Facebook Page Loader
    Added Development Teams Threads Loader
    Added Option To Donate To Me ;)
    Bugfixes
    Added The Surprise Option lol
    Fixed Uninstall Commands Some Gave Me Errors ;(
    Now Directly Download From My Server No Waiting Times :)

v1.1.1
    Possible Mounting system fix

v1.1
    Added Perm Root Installation/Clockwork Flasher
    Added Root Uninstaller/Stock Rom Flasher
    Fixed ADB server out of date problem

Plans For Future Updated
    More Tools
    Rom Backup/installer
    Rom Downloader/Installer please see here http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=21117665&postcount=12

If this helped you please click the thanks button ;)

Donations
    http://xdaforums.com/donatetome.php?u=3520901

Thanks to all that have donated so far ;)
    Ok next update will contain the perm root/cwm installation plus the unroot/stock HTC recovery install

I am also thinking of adding a rom downloader and installer but the only way I can do that is by asking for donations to have a domain with unlimited storage online 24/7 if users are up for donating to help towards the hosting costs I can have it all ready by tonight I see it as a way to cut out the middle man and waiting times on file sharing sites. So let me no what you think so I can sign up to a unlimited hosting service and make a PayPal account also it will buy be a beer while things upload for you Guy's ;)

http://www.mediafire.com/?b0bsb4ms4lo714b

HTC dev unlocked Wildfire S ??
    Next update will be up later or tomorrow depending on your time zone ;)

It will include this menu

1.All together including CWM recovery
    2.All together including RZR recovery

Manual installs:
    3.Root/Busybox
    4.Unroot/Unbusybox

Uninstall

5.Remove all and flash stock recovery

Support
    6.Website launcher to this thread
    7.Wildfire S Facebook Support

Development Teams Threads
    8.Marvel (GSM)
    9.Marvelc (CDMA)

Rom Updater
    10.(WIP) Preparation for the soon to come Wildfire S Updating System ;)

And Donate - if you want to buy me a beer ;) for hours of scripting

That's alot testing ill be doing to make this perfect lol

Edit: it will also have a splash screen maker/installer hopefully if it works the way I want it to.