[ROM][MIUI]05-07-2012 LaxiMIUI 1ST EDITION W/ Beats Audio!

Search This thread

Indicious Flow

May 11, 2010
Singapore
Folder names I'm trying to find a way to change it. For system settings mine is all in english no chinese except for the Recent Apps Tab ( Long Hold Home ) and the 4 way reboot. Some of the apps which are in chinese please let me know so I can either remove it or manually translate to english. :)

RedInuYasha

Apr 22, 2011
Only problem with this ROM is that, for some reason, audio doesn't work. Other than that, this ROM is beautiful and I wouldn't mind using it daily.

Sent from my Desire HD

mrhayami

Jul 17, 2008
Tampa
You using an inspire 4g? If so possibly a kernel issue.

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using xda app-developers app

Otreblada

Dec 20, 2007
Only problem with this ROM is that, for some reason, audio doesn't work. Other than that, this ROM is beautiful and I wouldn't mind using it daily.

Sent from my Desire HD

Try using Tiamat kernel 1.1.5. Do a full wipe, install rom and before rebooting install Tiamat kernel, then reboot

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

RedInuYasha

Apr 22, 2011
Try using Tiamat kernel 1.1.5. Do a full wipe, install rom and before rebooting install Tiamat kernel, then reboot

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

I shall try that today! I'll report back with my findings :)

Edit: Flashing Tiamat kernel 1.1.5 right after installing the ROM fixed the audio problem!

Sent from my Desire HD

Last edited:

elpabel84

Dec 19, 2008
Great ROM, I was looking for new miui GB but for now it needs more translation

Wysyłane z mojego Desire HD za pomocą Tapatalk 2

I

ianstump

So, is this going to be updated?
Edit : why dont you use the miui.us base?
Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using xda premium

Indicious Flow

May 11, 2010
Singapore

Somehow or rather if I use the miui.us as base, the beats audio doesn't work. I'd rather keep the beats audio with poweramp which to me the equalizer is better than awesomebeats v3. And I will update as long as you all as flashers can help me find bugs out :)

Reactions: Teichopsia

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is my 2nd port and I'm still a newbie so please guide me along if I made any mistakes.

This time I've made a totally new MIUI 2.3.7 ROM which has beats audio implemented with Poweramp Music Player, at the same time battery efficient and smooth :D

Screenshots will be up later.

This ROM is fully tweaked to the max and it also includes Sony's Bravia Engine, XLoud Engine, And Motorola's Crystal Talk (may contain bugs).

So.. Hope You Enjoy This ROM and give a Thanks and Review This ROM!

FYI: Some part of the system has chinese words like the 4 in 1 reboot and status bar(just do a normal reboot and it will be fine). So if anyone knows how to edit it mind letting me know? Thanks :)

Download Links:

http://www.mediafire.com/?922rgenwa9lhme5 (finally :D)

Many Thanks To:
    MIUI:Main Source
    Kevi_(Chinese Forums)

EDIT: Really sorry for the super late post for the download link. I had to sleep and now uploading and have to rush to school :( And after I upload if anyone who is an expert on modifying Aroma Installer mind leaving me a pm? thanks :D

If mediafire doesn't work for you ( for some weird reason which is impossible ), I'll create a mirror when I'm back from school. :D TEST IT OUT NOW!
    Easiest way would be to just start off with working ICS ROM and modify it to your liking.
    But the crucial thing that I think is the most important is the camera. If a camera doesn't work ( For Me ), how am I supposed to capture what I liked most and during those memorable moments?

And 2nd thing, I couldn't get the beats audio mod to work on ICS for some weird reason.
    Might give this few days..... MIUI is the only thing thats of interest to me until full Sense 4.0 Roms are released.

Somehow or rather if I use the miui.us as base, the beats audio doesn't work. I'd rather keep the beats audio with poweramp which to me the equalizer is better than awesomebeats v3. And I will update as long as you all as flashers can help me find bugs out :)