[SKIN] Crewski Skins (updated 5/5)

Search This thread

Crewski

Jul 2, 2011
Cincinnati, OH
Where has crewski gone

DNA

I'm still here. I have done absolutely zero theming as of late though. We dropped cable and I was getting all that set up...along with rearranging the basement and other house things. Plus right now I'm running Newt's Sense 5 rom (you should definitely check that out if you haven't already) which doesn't have themes....at least not skins.

mccmjoon76

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 27, 2009
I'm still here. I have done absolutely zero theming as of late though. We dropped cable and I was getting all that set up...along with rearranging the basement and other house things. Plus right now I'm running Newt's Sense 5 rom (you should definitely check that out if you haven't already) which doesn't have themes....at least not skins.

Nice ..

But for me too many bugs for daily used Lol..

Like : media link can't connected . no camera burst mode . when video record can't take image ..etc .etc

So i reverse back to Sense 4+ ;)

mccmjoon76

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 27, 2009
Hi buddy ..

Since the Sense 5 r more stable now

It's time for u to weak up and theme it !!! ;)

We need your nice touch on Sense 5 ha ha ha ...

Edit: This is awesome work .. keep it up !

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=39707796&postcount=312

Request : For Start :

Theme the pull down notification 50% transparent with EQS

The Apps Drawer menu bar 70% transparent .

Apps Drawer back ground 50% transparent . thanks bro.

How about this HTC Clock widget

Orange_M7.png

I like the glass background look :)

Last edited:

jdec529

May 3, 2012
On one of threads there were some blue status bar icons, does anyone remember the name or have a link. For sense 4. Thanks

Viper rom

Crewski

Jul 2, 2011
Cincinnati, OH
On one of threads there were some blue status bar icons, does anyone remember the name or have a link. For sense 4. Thanks

Viper rom
As far as skins go for Sense 4+, I don't believe they can change anything in the status bar. Viper Rom may have a mod to allow it...but I'm not sure on that. The images for the status bar are found in the SystemUI. You can change them without decompiling by using 7-zip. They are in res>drawable-xxdhpi.

jdec529

May 3, 2012
Yea, it is for viper, I was searching all the threads and posted in wrong one. Wanted to post in vipers thread. Thanks though!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Crewski

Jul 2, 2011
Cincinnati, OH
How do I delete a skin?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

Why in the world would you delete one of my skins?!?!?!?! Lol

If you are rooted, use a file manager and delete them out of data/app. If you aren't then I think the only way to get rid of them is a factory reset.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

Jaggar345

May 24, 2012
Amston
No I really liked the red one and I was using it but then I downloaded the yellow one and didn't really like it that much. So I wanted to delete it. Yeah I figured it out on my own and since I'm not rooted and I can't root I just factory reset and put the red one back on.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda premium

CharliesTheMan

Welp.....if you haven't heard I had to get a replacement phone so I'm stuck on stock for the time being. Figured I would go ahead and share some more with anyone who is stuck on stock as well.....or choosing to run stock/Sense 4+.

Neonista Orange and Neonista Holo have been added to the OP. Enjoy!!!! Let me know what you think of them.

Thanks my friend I'm back to running sense 4+

Ill pledge at least 15 towards your JTAG.

sent from my ATM machine I bought Saturday like a boss

Top Liked Posts