Touchwiz 4.2.1 leak

Search This thread

SDJB

Apr 4, 2008
Smart@$$... Thank you though I deserve that. I guess I was being lazy after the first search came out blank.

Here is the link for the thread for other lazy ppl who can't find it.

Sent from my SGH-T999

Last edited:

SDJB

Apr 4, 2008
Do you guys think that they will surprise us at the MWC tomorrow with the update?

Now that would be sweet!

Sent from my SGH-T999

shahkam

Jan 22, 2011
Canada
Now let's start a pool on how many noobs will flash the international version on their non international SGS3 and brick it lol.... But cool maybe after working on 4.2.1 they'll work on releasing 4.1.2 for our devices

May the bricking thread starts !

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

myowin

Apr 4, 2010
This time we can blame more on carrier like T-Mobile because phone like GS3 has leak for update on international version tells me that Samsung is working harder to release updates this time around. But update for carrier specific phone like ours will get stuck at T-Mobile for adding bloatwares and testing and such.. Had same issue with GS2 we will probably never see 4.1.2 on T-Mobile GS2 even though there was leak images for international one.
In the end it's all about business for them really..

rener78

This time we can blame more on carrier like T-Mobile because phone like GS3 has leak for update on international version tells me that Samsung is working harder to release updates this time around. But update for carrier specific phone like ours will get stuck at T-Mobile for adding bloatwares and testing and such.. Had same issue with GS2 we will probably never see 4.1.2 on T-Mobile GS2 even though there was leak images for international one.
In the end it's all about business for them really..

Have no idea about T-Mobile, but up here in Quebec, Videotron doesn't really bloat the rom. They add one or 2 apps but that's it. So we'll keep our fingers crossed.

shahkam

Jan 22, 2011
Canada
Have no idea about T-Mobile, but up here in Quebec, Videotron doesn't really bloat the rom. They add one or 2 apps but that's it. So we'll keep our fingers crossed.

Yeah but its a matter of time because videotron doesnt have much of features like rogers online shop music etc...

When they will expand it will be little more bloated.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts