[APP][4.0+] FilesChecker 1.1

Search This thread

cylon-u87

Jun 2, 2013
Hi, I recently published my first android application on Google Play.

It's a tool to help you verify that the files on your device are not corrupted (incomplete download, ...).

It can be used to:
- verify a file tagged with a CRC32 checksum in the file name (My_Video_[89AF8C3D].avi).
- verify files with a .sfv file. The .sfv file contains a list a files and their CRC32 checksums.
- verify files with a .md5 file. This .md5 file can contains a list a files and their MD5 checksum or only the MD5 checksum (it will verify the file with the same name without the .md5 extension).
- verify files with a .sha1 file.
- verify a .tar.md5 file. It will find the md5 checksum at the end of the file to verify the tar part.

Link: https://cyberneticlifeform.wixsite.com/cylonu87/legacy

Please check out the app and let me know if you have any problems, questions, suggestions.

Thanks

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    37.1 KB · Views: 652
  • 2.png
    2.png
    70.8 KB · Views: 683
  • 3.png
    3.png
    41.4 KB · Views: 571
  • 4.png
    4.png
    47 KB · Views: 511
  • 5.png
    5.png
    42.5 KB · Views: 494
  • 6.png
    6.png
    40.2 KB · Views: 557
Last edited:

cpl.Bower

May 23, 2012
This was EXACTLY what I was looking for. It does what it supposed to do, check the SFV file on Android.
I dont know why this is not in Google Play, I had to download it from your site.
One side note, when I quick the app, it hangs, "Unfortunately, FilesChecker has stopped" error, with the lastest version from your site, v1.5.4.

EDIT
And I couldnt run it on my S5301 with android 4.0.4.
Probably because it has low resolution?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

It's a tool to help you verify that the files on your device are not corrupted (incomplete download, ...).

It can be used to:
    - verify a file tagged with a CRC32 checksum in the file name (My_Video_[89AF8C3D].avi).
    - verify files with a .sfv file. The .sfv file contains a list a files and their CRC32 checksums.
    - verify files with a .md5 file. This .md5 file can contains a list a files and their MD5 checksum or only the MD5 checksum (it will verify the file with the same name without the .md5 extension).
    - verify files with a .sha1 file.
    - verify a .tar.md5 file. It will find the md5 checksum at the end of the file to verify the tar part.

Link: https://cyberneticlifeform.wixsite.com/cylonu87/legacy

Please check out the app and let me know if you have any problems, questions, suggestions.

Thanks
    A new version is available that can generate a sfv/md5/sha1 file from the selected files.
    What an excellent app, thanks a lot !