Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

bilal_liberty

Aug 28, 2012
sorry to all the XDA community if this post is not here

ingles vr

dominos_liberty hello I would like to see if you can make a video tutorial on how to install your ROM htc one s c2 android 4.1.2 sense 5 since many users like me do not know how to install it and it would be more helpful if we see it in a video and not a steps written in a language other dominate much hope you can make some video tutorial step by step and very good your rom greeting. :good:

español vr

dominos_liberty hola me gustaría ver si puedes hacer un vídeo tutorial de como instalar tu ROM htc one s c2 sense 5 android 4.1.2 ya que como yo muchos usuarios tampoco saben como instalarla y seria de mas ayuda si lo vemos en un video y no en unos pasos escritos en otro idioma que no dominamos mucho algunos espero puedas hacer el video tutorial paso por paso y muy buena tus rom saludo. :good:

I'm sorry but I'm not going to make any video may be some users might be able to help u :)

KitStarVP

Aug 27, 2013
I'm sorry but I'm not going to make any video may be some users might be able to help u :)

ingles vr

As I understand it not install the rom for the time being until this 100% work more stable and all that I know you do everything that the rom is one of the best greeting

español vr

vale entiendo igual no voy instalar la rom por los momentos hasta que este 100% mas estable y le funcione todo que yo se que vas hacer todo lo posible por que la rom sea una de las mejores saludo

lazeintera

Jul 15, 2011
Gevgelija
This is the greatest rom i've ever flashed, thanks ,
And I want to ask that if there is any way that you can manage volume wake on this rom.
... Great work...

bartela

Oct 4, 2012
Riga
V4:
1. Superuser not working. Solution - change with supersu and it works
2. Mobile data not working. Solution from Dominos not working for me!!
3. Headset keeps restarting phone

Romone9482

Jul 23, 2013
You have done an awesome job with this, great work but I have a few questions:

If something stuffs up on this Rom am I able to flash back to another rom?
How is the battery life on this aswell?
Is there battery percentage in bar?

And sorry for asking again but I'm abit confused as to wether or not the camera is working or not?

And sorry once again if this has been said but where do I find the change log?

HTC One S Ville C2

Last edited:

Romone9482

Jul 23, 2013
if data is not working, take ext.jar and phone.apk from v3, GPRS will start working again if its because of that.

Could I please have some help with this because I'm not fully understanding how, where do I find the ext.jar file and do I completely replace it and do I completely replace the phone.apk. data is a major part of the phone I use, so if you could help me with this it would be great as I can keep this Rom and don't have to change, thankyou so much.

And I hope its alright if I inform you of these bugs if you missed some:

1. Car Home: force closes when opened.
2. Internet: force closes when not connected to WiFi or data.
3. Messages: when sending a message SIM 1 and 2 send thingy still appears.
4. Font: sometimes it is all squiggly or has poor graphics for some things, like the date and location on homescreen clock.
5. Headphones: when plugged in phone reboots unless beats is turned off.
6. Data connection: does not work at all.
7. Superuser: also doesn't work.
8. Audio: loud clicking or ticking happens when you pause a video or straight after a sound is made.

6 and 8 are the most important, not to fussed about the others. So would you know how to fix 6 and 8.

Really appreciate it, the Roms pretty much perfect.

Sent from my HTC One S using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

jasonshao88

Jul 5, 2013
Taipei
Recent app page
Is it a bug ?:eek:

Send from my HTC One S Liberty ROM using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1378215155718.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378215155718.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 137

jasonshao88

Jul 5, 2013
Taipei
The second one

Sent from my HTC One S Liberty ROM using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1378215295331.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378215295331.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 122
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Cool but can we know the progress of the Rom?

Sent from my HTC One S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Almost everything is working, but there is a bug, when someone calls you, you can only see his number and not name. Apart from it there are some tweaks left which they need to integrate in framework and apps. That's all I know... :)
    @villec2 users

This is the discussion thread for upcoming viperc2.

As generally most of the posts in a dev thread are about failiure to boot or stuck on splash screen, so here is a small video showing installtion steps as well as first boot time.

Guys 480p reocrding fixed --- :)
    As generally most of the posts in a dev thread are about failiure to boot or stuck on splash screen, so here is a small video showing installtion steps as well as first boot time.

Update mod!

1. New quick settings
    2832984d370d.jpg

2. Removed the "1" next to the network signal
    3. Added percentage battery
    4. Corrected the "Recent Applications"
    397317eda166.jpg

Download

Sorry for my english