FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

**What phone should I buy next?** -- Not sure what device to buy? Ask here!

14,561 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,271

By KidCarter93, Retired Forum Moderator on 21st August 2012, 11:26 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th December 2013, 01:40 PM |#5021  
Thanks Meter: 123

More
^I went thru the same prob, but i went for the g2 cuz 9f the bigger screen, battery and better cam and cpu.

Sent from my LG G2

28th December 2013, 10:24 PM |#5022  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Just found out there is a Korean version of G2 with card slot and removable battery, which is 2600mah and not 3000 like in original.

This is going to be my number 1 now, I hope it will be popular on xda and it means I will need to get it off eBay which is ok.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2
29th December 2013, 09:28 AM |#5023  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Thumbs up no need to root
y do u need to root when u already buying an all rounder? one does rooting when he'd enough n wants more..

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

y void ur warranty on the first day
don't go for HTC one .. HTC has many issues with the one series.. lg g2 :thumbup:
29th December 2013, 01:02 PM |#5024  
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 15

More
i need a quick help choosing between the Z1 and HTC One
Z1 pros: bigger battery, slightly new CPU, design

HTC One pros: design, Sense UI (i had 3 HTCs previously, so i am used to sense...)
HTC one cons: battery, new HTC comming early nest year with the same CPU as the Z1...

third option is to wait for the new htc one...
29th December 2013, 05:16 PM |#5025  
Thanks Meter: 566

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmanu009

y do u need to root when u already buying an all rounder? one does rooting when he'd enough n wants more..

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

y void ur warranty on the first day
don't go for HTC one .. HTC has many issues with the one series.. lg g2 :thumbup:

Adfree, Bloatware freeze and removal and Greenify.
Also apps like screen recording etc..

Written by my Silver Axe
29th December 2013, 10:31 PM |#5026  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I also want to buy a new phone on 2014 and I'm thinking of buying LG G2 or Z1, but I'm still unsure because I don't know if samsung will release something early this year.
30th December 2013, 02:44 AM |#5027  
Flag Alabama
Thanks Meter: 14

More
I am looking for a smartphone for at&t towers, will be using h2o. I am wanting one that would give me good signal in a rural area. I hear that Motorola would be best at reception, so I am thinking the Atrix 2.. I love Samsung phones, but want one with better reception. I would even concider a Nokia Lumina phone if it would offer better reception.
30th December 2013, 09:24 AM |#5028  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
nexus 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhoss48

^I went thru the same prob, but i went for the g2 cuz 9f the bigger screen, battery and better cam and cpu.

Sent from my LG G2

why not nexus 5? isnt it cheaper and good spec?
30th December 2013, 06:23 PM |#5029  
Thanks Meter: 123

More
In my country the nexus 5 is the same price of the G2, the G2 is ahead of the N5 in few things. The Camera the screen (both size and color reproduction) and battery.

Sent from my LG G2
30th December 2013, 09:45 PM |#5030  
Flag Cracow
Thanks Meter: 8

More
I'm a user of quite old phone now (sgs+ 9001) and in January I'll be off the contract with my carrier. I would like to pick something new, preferably Note 3 or G2 but I don't know if my wallet can take it :/ also new Nexus 5 will be nice but i don't know if it's available in my country (Poland) atm. Any suggestions?

And need to add that I become power user and I'm not interested in mid range phones, note 2 still viable?
31st December 2013, 09:42 AM |#5031  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 869

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by niziou

I'm a user of quite old phone now (sgs+ 9001) and in January I'll be off the contract with my carrier. I would like to pick something new, preferably Note 3 or G2 but I don't know if my wallet can take it :/ also new Nexus 5 will be nice but i don't know if it's available in my country (Poland) atm. Any suggestions?

And need to add that I become power user and I'm not interested in mid range phones, note 2 still viable?

Note 2 still rocks

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
device, new device, new phone, phone, tablet, what to buy, what to choose

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)