FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

**What phone should I buy next?** -- Not sure what device to buy? Ask here!

14,561 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,271

By KidCarter93, Retired Forum Moderator on 21st August 2012, 11:26 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th October 2012, 07:27 PM |#521  
Thanks Meter: 566

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekite

That's one sexy looking phone, the only thing that I would like to improve it's the camera, don't get me wrong it looks nice but something just a little bit better could make the difference plus an extra memory slot could come in handy

Thanks for the suggestion I'll keep it mind

usually mid range phones sport a 5MP. And the video recording is 720p, this was an exception.
Also for the slot, see, Galaxy S Advance or wait for Galaxy S3 Mini (Though you can check specs on GSMArena even now)
The Following User Says Thank You to vj_dustin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vj_dustin Ad-Free

18th October 2012, 09:04 PM |#522  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vj_dustin

usually mid range phones sport a 5MP. And the video recording is 720p, this was an exception.
Also for the slot, see, Galaxy S Advance or wait for Galaxy S3 Mini (Though you can check specs on GSMArena even now)

I kinda liked the samsung galaxy s advance, though I haven't seen any updates if this phone it's going to have ICS or JB, thanks for the reply, and hopefully this doesn't seem like I'm bothering too much (sorry if it's). But what about a high range phone that's just a little above the already mentioned phones, do you know any possible candidates?
18th October 2012, 10:40 PM |#523  
Flag Ribeirão Preto
Thanks Meter: 2,328

More
Quote:

I kinda liked the samsung galaxy s advance, though I haven't seen any updates if this phone it's going to have ICS or JB, thanks for the reply, and hopefully this doesn't seem like I'm bothering too much (sorry if it's). But what about a high range phone that's just a little above the already mentioned phones, do you know any possible candidates?

I think the Xperia P falls into that category.

"I got my values. So you can keep yours, OK?"
19th October 2012, 02:44 AM |#524  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felimenta97

I'm glad to help

Hate to act like a burden, but I'm having trouble finding the mod which increases sound quality. Any chance you can link me to it?

Thanks in advance.
19th October 2012, 03:16 AM |#525  
Flag Ribeirão Preto
Thanks Meter: 2,328

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost ic0n

Hate to act like a burden, but I'm having trouble finding the mod which increases sound quality. Any chance you can link me to it?

Thanks in advance.

It's called AC!D mod.

The Following User Says Thank You to Felimenta97 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Felimenta97 Ad-Free
19th October 2012, 03:51 AM |#526  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
First android under $180
Are there any good unlocked GSM phones for under $180 folks? First android!
19th October 2012, 07:15 AM |#527  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

First off, this is a device suggestion thread, so no point regarding bothering
Now, S Advance will get a direct Official JB update soon. Maybe Q4 2012 or Q1 2013.
And above this range, with your requirements of a better camera, check out,
Motorola RAZR XT910
Motorola Atrix 2
and a bit more higher, you have a clear choice of Galaxy S2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felimenta97

I think the Xperia P falls into that category.

Xperia P is a great one too, except for the fact that it has a 1305mAh battery that barely lasts for a day with minimal use.
19th October 2012, 09:45 AM |#528  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by mf2112

7 inch tablets seem like an odd size to me. Not really big enough for the things I would use it for to replace a laptop, but too big to replace my phone.

I am not looking for a new phone.Could you give me any suggestion?
19th October 2012, 10:42 AM |#529  
Thanks Meter: 153

More
Great thread! Really enjoying it - reading from people who like to mod their phones, I get the info I really need.

Im on, the little, lovely Xperia U and enjoying it!

Sent from my ST25i using xda premium
19th October 2012, 11:36 AM |#530  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon_cbb

Great thread! Really enjoying it - reading from people who like to mod their phones, I get the info I really need.

Im on, the little, lovely Xperia U and enjoying it!

Sent from my ST25i using xda premium

I myself was considering buying this phone.
Can you answer a few questions for me please

. How is the overall experience.
. Temple run runs smooth?
. Battery backup on average use (sms, call, socializing, some games)?
. How do you find the typing experience compared to a 4 inch screen if you have used that before?
19th October 2012, 08:15 PM |#531  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 43

More
HELP
Hi friends,

please help me out to buy tablet,

I dont know much about there hardware configuration,

I want tablet specialy for hacking & fun purpose,like it can be rooted ,new ROMS,i can use backtrack on it n sum other distro & can pentest on it,

wht i wanted 1 gb RAM & highest n awesome processor

+dual boot will be awesome i mean i can use windows or andorid or anything at 1 click (IF AVIALBLE)

+ upgradable

+calling function wil b nice with sim card for using 2g +3g

+ i hv huwaei 7.2mbps modem E1750C unlocked, it can b work on it,

+ Battey must be awesome with gr8 battery backup cz my bro have HTC ka mobile usko full day charging pe rakhke cel use karna padtaa he, i dnt want to face this charging problem

+ front & back camera normal to take pics n for video caling

+ awesome touch scren experiance

+ awesome reviews cz i always buys 1 time only not again n again

+ other normal n amazing features like expandable memry including 16 gb internal memroy,wifi ,usb 2.0 usb 3.0 ports,good sound quality for music n bla bla etc..

My budget is 15-20 K INR but i can add more budget also if above budget fails my requirement

So plz guide me as i know there are some branded tabs also but no idea whether they meet my requirements or not, brand is not important for me, i know some tabs starts with 3.5K but stil i am looking for best long time usable tab,

Help me i will be very very much thankfull to you guys.

help me
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
device, new device, new phone, phone, tablet, what to buy, what to choose

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)