[APP] QuickOfficeHD (Tablet)

Search This thread

orlok

Jul 20, 2006
To go off topic a bit.

Any ideas of other tablety Apps that suit the Vega from other tablets?

For eg the three nook colour games chess, sudoku, and crossword.

Anyhoo ta for the office app!

Jezwick

Nov 8, 2007
Offham
Ive been waiting for something like this for ages

its a great app, finally an excuse to take my tablet into meetings at work :)

serialkillazzs

Jan 17, 2010
No apk in zip file,how does this install

Sent from my MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Advent Vega r8 using Tapatalk

breakthru_sep

Nov 29, 2010
Will try this when I get home, but I have a quick question in the meantime.

I have the paid version of Quick Office, do you think I can use the paid features with this apk, like creating a new office document?

niko_3100

Oct 23, 2010
Will try this when I get home, but I have a quick question in the meantime.

I have the paid version of Quick Office, do you think I can use the paid features with this apk, like creating a new office document?

Does it look like the screenshots that are in the market?? I use Document to go 3, but I have noticed that is look better on phones than in tablets...

Lennyuk

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 26, 2010
Suffolk, England
The QuickOffice HD apk on this thread is like the paid version, has all the features included. The only reason this apk is here is because for whatever reason QuickOffice still have not released a paid for version of this tablet specific app.

Normal QuickOffice is designed just for phones, this is a tablet special version.

fracmo2000

Jan 23, 2009
This is great for the vega, the dropbox/google docs link is such a great feature! What about the other Norton Ink apps...are they any good on the vega?

If this keybaord/mouse/stand combo works on the vega...it would be perfect for editing on the go!

20110518-23583664--img6080.jpg

http://www.engadget.com/2011/05/19/logitech-outs-a-pair-of-keyboard-cases-gets-into-the-tablet-acc/

Lennyuk

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 26, 2010
Suffolk, England
I believe this is now in the market as a paid for app, if someone can confirm then I will remove the link in the first post as it will now be in breach of xda's rules.

soopahfly

Oct 28, 2005
Sheffield

yani2000

Jul 23, 2010
HD version is much better optimized for tablets (from UI perspective).
You get to see more options right away, but apart from that Pro and HD should be the same.
I'm currently using Pro version on my tablet, because I'm still in Froyo, but I also got a HD v1.0.1 that worked in Froyo, but was full of bugs.

Reactions: moose.splash1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This has been ripped from the Notion Adam Ink and works great on the vega. (Also has google docs integration)

http://vegantab.gojimi.com/download/Quickoffice.apk

Credit goes to the guys in the #tegratab room on Freenode IRC
    HD version is much better optimized for tablets (from UI perspective).
    You get to see more options right away, but apart from that Pro and HD should be the same.
    I'm currently using Pro version on my tablet, because I'm still in Froyo, but I also got a HD v1.0.1 that worked in Froyo, but was full of bugs.