[Q] Defy+ fm radio disables calling

Search This thread
Jan 16, 2014
Hello, i am using this rom [JB+] CM10.2 Android 4.3 for the Defy(+) by Quarx and i encountered the following problem : when i try to open fm radio it says that FMRadioService has stopped. As a result any further calls that i make or receive are muted as i hear no voice (also the other person in the line dont hear me also). All other sounds are working normally...Any solutions? :angel:

P.S i cant post on rom's thread cause i am a new user and the forum dont let me to!

becer

Aug 31, 2010
Warsaw
Hello, i am using this rom [JB+] CM10.2 Android 4.3 for the Defy(+) by Quarx and i encountered the following problem : when i try to open fm radio it says that FMRadioService has stopped. As a result any further calls that i make or receive are muted as i hear no voice (also the other person in the line dont hear me also). All other sounds are working normally...Any solutions? :angel:

P.S i cant post on rom's thread cause i am a new user and the forum dont let me to!

This bug is known and not yet resolved. FM radio is using bluetooth module, so enabled radio is like enabled bluetooth

Reactions: PerryTrademark

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

This bug is known and not yet resolved. FM radio is using bluetooth module, so enabled radio is like enabled bluetooth