I9300 stuck in start screen

Search This thread

jorricks

Mar 12, 2012
Hello,

Unfortunately I've had some huge issues with the galaxy s3.
First my ROM stopped working properly and was rebooting every 2 secs after I open it.
I couldn't format /sdcard because that caused a reboot to and everything of my data was in the path "/0/" which was very weird.
So I could not get any rom to install on the phone anymore in CWM, this looked like it was thanks too the way it was first flashed.
So I tried flashing others, I tried flashing with another kernel, still couldn't get it working.
So I tried flashing with ODIN, no different result.
Then from here I tried re-partitioning.. Unfortunately this brought to where I am at the moment which is, I can get in the download recovery I can get the screen Samsung Galaxy S3 gt-i9300, but I can NOT get into the CWM of siyah kernel I just flashed with odin..
Anyone any suggestions?
Really want to fix this...

kind regards,

Jorricks

boomboomer

Jun 30, 2010
Sounds like your emmc chip has corrupted, if flashing a full stock rom or the rescue firmware (see general forum) doesn't help then you'll need a new motherboard.

Reactions: jorricks

jorricks

Mar 12, 2012
Sounds like your emmc chip has corrupted, if flashing a full stock rom or the rescue firmware (see general forum) doesn't help then you'll need a new motherboard.
Oke, so I tried some more, I got CWM up and running, I flashed a ROM and at a certain moment the ROM flashing stopped and rebooted and now I can't enter CWM recovery and it doesn't load the ROM neither.
Now when I try to flash CWM or Siyah again it says There is no PIT partition.
Any idea or is this one really broken?

MAIN QUESTION: Where can I get the .pit file for the vodafone the netherlands version?
(normal i9300)

Last edited:

Simonna

Apr 8, 2013
Oke, so I tried some more, I got CWM up and running, I flashed a ROM and at a certain moment the ROM flashing stopped and rebooted and now I can't enter CWM recovery and it doesn't load the ROM neither.

It's means that your phone suffered from sudden death syndrome but to be 100% sure about it, go into download mode and check if your product name is empty or not (if empty you can be 100% sure that it's SDS and you need motherboard replacement)

jorricks

Mar 12, 2012
It's means that your phone suffered from sudden death syndrome but to be 100% sure about it, go into download mode and check if your product name is empty or not (if empty you can be 100% sure that it's SDS and you need motherboard replacement)

Hmmm thanks for the reply!
It is indeed completely blank
What I can read
Code:
DOIN MODE
PRODUCT NAME:
CUSTOM BINARY DOWNLOAD: No
CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Official
SYSTEM STATUS: Custom
So really the only thing I can do is send it back to samsung?
Is there anything that could have caused a sudden death syndrome or is it completely not my fault

Simonna

Apr 8, 2013
What I can read
Code:
DOIN MODE
PRODUCT NAME:
Is there anything that could have caused a sudden death syndrome or is it completely not my fault

Yes, send it back to Samsung.
And it's definitely not your fault,it's Samsung's fault.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

What I can read
    Code:
    DOIN MODE
    PRODUCT NAME:

Yes, send it back to Samsung.
    And it's definitely not your fault,it's Samsung's fault.