[Q] Dark Knight Rises issue

Search This thread

thanvot

May 1, 2011
Hello, mates!!
I have a little problem with Dark Knight game in my unrooted Galaxy Note 8 (4.2.2)
About months ago i had version 1.1.3 installed and worked just fine, but i had to delete it because i needed internal storage space.
This week i tried to install it again, but when i start new game and tryin to play intro video, the game freezes (black screen with only skip icon showing but inactive).
Had someone the same problem? Is there a fix?
I have tried almost every version but the same things happens.
So it's probably the android version or some settings fault since i used to play this game...

gooberdude

Oct 27, 2010
Hello, mates!!
I have a little problem with Dark Knight game in my unrooted Galaxy Note 8 (4.2.2)
About months ago i had version 1.1.3 installed and worked just fine, but i had to delete it because i needed internal storage space.
This week i tried to install it again, but when i start new game and tryin to play intro video, the game freezes (black screen with only skip icon showing but inactive).
So it's probably the android version or some settings fault since i used to play this game...

Run saferoot and root your device. You can get it on the Easy way to root.. thread.

Once you root, download Ti backup and have it uninstall orphan apps. Somewhere in the system there are files that are left over from your game.

Safe root will not flash increment your counter so performing stock update will function normally. The only issue is Samsung Book Hub will not run in rooted devices. You can hide the root using substrate and Rootcloak to allow apps that do detect rooting to function.

If you are not willing to saferoot... then backup your apps and settings with Kies, and do a factory reset of your system. Then restore your apps and settings before installing your game.

If the game still does not run properly after any of the options I gave, then it is possible you are side-loading part of the app. Some apps like Samsung's Link will not side load properly without permissions and data properly transferred.

Since your not rooted at this time, doing any manual work to fix the issue will not be an option..

Reactions: thanvot

thanvot

May 1, 2011
Run saferoot and root your device. You can get it on the Easy way to root.. thread.

Once you root, download Ti backup and have it uninstall orphan apps. Somewhere in the system there are files that are left over from your game.

Safe root will not flash increment your counter so performing stock update will function normally. The only issue is Samsung Book Hub will not run in rooted devices. You can hide the root using substrate and Rootcloak to allow apps that do detect rooting to function.

If you are not willing to saferoot... then backup your apps and settings with Kies, and do a factory reset of your system. Then restore your apps and settings before installing your game.

If the game still does not run properly after any of the options I gave, then it is possible you are side-loading part of the app. Some apps like Samsung's Link will not side load properly without permissions and data properly transferred.

Since your not rooted at this time, doing any manual work to fix the issue will not be an option..

Wow, thanks for your advice... I don't feel like rooting this baby for a while.. but i will try factory reset when i find time to.
I'm not sure i understood what side-loading is... but i'm 100% sure that somewhere in the system there are files that are left over. I wish i could find them or perhaps a Kitkat update sometime soon maybe help. Anyway, i'm going to try new games and then come back with this...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello, mates!!