Search This thread

TekGadgt

Aug 8, 2012
I don't know where you've checked but links are still working.

Check Here

Umm. Goo.im shutdown.... Not sure what links you're using, nut Goo.im doesn't even exist anymore (closed down earlier this year actually)...

Quote from the site owner:
Hello everyone,
I wanted to go ahead and make this post now, as we're coming up on the time for our CDN renewal, and I wanted to let the community know that Goo has approximately 3 months to live from this time forwards. Due to changes within the way that Adsense handles our traffic, namely a 50% drop in the income from it, due to a reduction in the PPC that we receive, we'll be shutting down in July once the CDN contract is up for renewal. At this time, we're about 2 months behind on CDN payments due to the reduction and my personal inability to catch up, which we'll be resolving later this month as I've picked up a second job to sort it out.
I'm sorry to say that it's over, but it's been a wild ride. Unfortunately, I can't justify a 1.5-2k/month out of pocket expense to keep goo running at the end of the day.
Thank you everyone who has helped to make the site what it is today. Please direct questions/comments to #goo-inside.me on Freenode.
Thank you, Alexander Blair/Snipa, Sysop-Owner of Goo.im.

So idk which of your Goo.im links is still working, but it shouldn't be.

Just saw the link you posted. Unfortunately, none of his 4.3 builds were posted here.

Last edited:

pat99

Dec 4, 2013
Dortmund
Umm. Goo.im shutdown.... Not sure what links you're using, nut Goo.im doesn't even exist anymore (closed down earlier this year actually)...

Quote from the site owner:
Hello everyone,
I wanted to go ahead and make this post now, as we're coming up on the time for our CDN renewal, and I wanted to let the community know that Goo has approximately 3 months to live from this time forwards. Due to changes within the way that Adsense handles our traffic, namely a 50% drop in the income from it, due to a reduction in the PPC that we receive, we'll be shutting down in July once the CDN contract is up for renewal. At this time, we're about 2 months behind on CDN payments due to the reduction and my personal inability to catch up, which we'll be resolving later this month as I've picked up a second job to sort it out.
I'm sorry to say that it's over, but it's been a wild ride. Unfortunately, I can't justify a 1.5-2k/month out of pocket expense to keep goo running at the end of the day.
Thank you everyone who has helped to make the site what it is today. Please direct questions/comments to #goo-inside.me on Freenode.
Thank you, Alexander Blair/Snipa, Sysop-Owner of Goo.im.

So idk which of your Goo.im links is still working, but it shouldn't be.

Just saw the link you posted. Unfortunately, none of his 4.3 builds were posted here.

Here's One: https://code.google.com/p/jellytime/downloads/detail?name=JT-4.3-20130908-Beta1-ace.zip
Experimental: https://code.google.com/p/jellytime/downloads/detail?name=JellyTime4.3TRAINWRECK_EDITION.zip

iamSMR

Feb 5, 2015
Karachi
All issues fixed?

Hi, can anybody tell me that if all the issues in JellyTime 4.3 TrainWreck Edition v3 are fixed so that I can flash it??
Reply please ASAP. Its urgent! :eek:

Top Liked Posts