Thread Closed Email Thread
12th November 2013, 08:00 PM |#121  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Ioannina
Thanks Meter: 24,482

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by permar

Earlier today mikeioannina announced a new nightly build. I canĀ“t find it anywhere. Is there a new downloadsite?

//Per

Builds failed because of some CM changes, I fixed them and restarted the buildbot
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mikeioannina For This Useful Post: [ View ]

12th November 2013, 09:12 PM |#122  
Flag Cahors
Thanks Meter: 1,389

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeioannina

Builds failed because of some CM changes, I fixed them and restarted the buildbot

Before all distributing and to avoid broken feature cause this CM changes, I can test for one device (smultron) if you need...
13th November 2013, 07:40 AM |#123  
Thanks Meter: 203

Donate to Me
More
Phone Screen Animations
First i would like to thanks @bejunk for creating awesome screen animations for CM 10.2 ...see HIS thread
I made all flashable ZIPs for animations of all builds when bejunk released animations... i enjoyed alone ...this is time i am sharing with
you..
There are only 2 animations available as of now...

1) Nexus 7 Animations
2) Xperia Z animations

Supported Devices:
All those devices which /system/framework/framework-res.apk got 10,193,252 bytes size...

1) Coconut (confirmed)
2) smultron (try it)
3) sorry for mango ( )
4) you tell me

Installation :

*Flash you favorite animation via CWM
*See and enjoy change
*If you want original then flash original

Note:
This animations are for only latest CM 10.2 build 1112
You will see big difference in Nexus 7 Animations...
Xperia Z animations are not so much markable...but i love xperia z animations...

Thanks @bejunk and me
Attached Files
File Type: zip Nexus 7 Animations.zip - [Click for QR Code] (4.80 MB, 2 views)
File Type: zip Xperia Z Animtions.zip - [Click for QR Code] (4.80 MB, 5 views)
File Type: zip Original Animations.zip - [Click for QR Code] (4.80 MB, 3 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to rahil3108 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rahil3108 Ad-Free
13th November 2013, 07:48 AM |#124  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
wifi issue
first of all i would like to thank steph for helping out in brightness issue...
but is there any solution for wifi.the wifi signal goes out after a peried of time.the colour of the wifi signal changes from blue to white during the problem.i am facing this problem in lww since build one....can someone think of it...
13th November 2013, 02:23 PM |#125  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Is there any workaround for proximity sensor? While on call, the status bar pulls down automatically, some times even enabling torch as I've the quick tile for that. Experiencing this for long time. I suppose from the first CM 10.1/10.2 build.
The Following User Says Thank You to NazS! For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NazS! Ad-Free
13th November 2013, 02:49 PM |#126  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Ioannina
Thanks Meter: 24,482

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NazS!

Is there any workaround for proximity sensor? While on call, the status bar pulls down automatically, some times even enabling torch as I've the quick tile for that. Experiencing this for long time. I suppose from the first CM 10.1/10.2 build.

I never experienced this problem. If you hold the phone more than ~1cm from your ear, proximity sensor is deactivated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mikeioannina For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th November 2013, 02:58 PM |#127  
Flag Cahors
Thanks Meter: 1,389

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiraggoel

first of all i would like to thank steph for helping out in brightness issue...
but is there any solution for wifi.the wifi signal goes out after a peried of time.the colour of the wifi signal changes from blue to white during the problem.i am facing this problem in lww since build one....can someone think of it...

I had your problem of no sync google services (grey icons)
Now, with last update, problem disappeared.
In fact I think it's not rom problem but because I did too much updates of kitkat apps
Simply install rom, maybe update, like me, Deskclock Google, but don't install other apps (services, search,...)
Leaves PlayStore work and do only necessary and good updates.

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

Quote:

Sorry but proximity sensor perfectly works for me since few releases...
The Following User Says Thank You to Steph310 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Steph310 Ad-Free
13th November 2013, 04:21 PM |#128  
Thanks Meter: 63

More
It is not I connect to Wifi. Xperia Mini ST15i CM10.2
The Following User Says Thank You to kubiss017 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kubiss017 Ad-Free
13th November 2013, 05:48 PM |#129  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeioannina

I never experienced this problem. If you hold the phone more than ~1cm from your ear, proximity sensor is deactivated.

Yeah, but I'm holding my phone close to my ears, no gaps, but still the status bar pulls down. I never faced this issue on ICS/GB ROMS. If there is something I can trace it out, please let me know.
13th November 2013, 05:51 PM |#130  
Thanks Meter: 236

More
I run BetterBatteryStats and went to Kernel Wakelock then I saw "PowerManagerService.WaleLocks" - 5h21m oO Mike, what is wrong?
edit. in Partial Wakelocks there is MMS Connectivity - 6h31m...
13th November 2013, 09:13 PM |#131  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:

Yeah, but I'm holding my phone close to my ears, no gaps, but still the status bar pulls down. I never faced this issue on ICS/GB ROMS. If there is something I can trace it out, please let me know.

I second this. With the last week's build, the proximity sensor control seems to have malfunctioned in about one of five calls. The screen was dark but my face caused some actions like status bar movement and apparently some pressing of quick settings buttons. Very strange, not sure how to reproduce it though. And never had this with October's legacyXperia builds.
The Following User Says Thank You to chertVdetali For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chertVdetali Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm10.2, cyanogenmod 10.2, jb 4.3, jellybean 4.3, legacyxperia
Previous Thread Next Thread