Himalaya&BlueAngel 28230 Dual-lang[CHS+WWE]

Search This thread

egzthunder1

Admin Emeritus - Spirit of XDA
Have you see that i have a 28xxx Rom too ;)

My bad, I completely forgot about 28205 :S
For some reason I thought he was talking about your 23529. I haven't tried out your 28205 simply because I cooked it for my Vogue a while back and it was rather buggy (it could have been my rom though), but kudos on your work, mate! I don't mean to bring it down or anything, it is just that he asked me as of why I preferred this build over yours (and again, I forgot about 28205 when I replied)

robbiethree

May 30, 2009
Batangas
wish i never ask that question, it made d-two upset, how i wish.. :(
btw when will d-two and sun_dream create a combination of their rom...
thats a great thing.. i think

cyberbank

Nov 30, 2007
6.5 and 6.5.x are two different OS. It would be like trying to switch between Windows 7 and Vista while using 7. All in all, you cannot switch roms on the fly.

Am I dreaming? Sun_dream can make this possible (not sure just UI?) for other other HTC. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=606544

v5.15

Upgrade to OEM1922

UI Options Build 2010.1.1:

BioTouch Set: Disable or Enable
Switch GWES:AKu5300 or Aku5086
-----------
English input(WWE Mode):
EzInput2_1_19222911_00【Hotkeys_Engine2_1_19222310】

CHS&CHT input(CHT&CHS Mode):
A4 SIP 2.9.0013
Download 5.15:

http://rapidshare.com/files/328780429/HTC_Kovsky_v5.15.2010.1.1.7z

==================================================

Download 5.12:

http://rapidshare.com/files/327313534/HTC_Kovsky_v5.12.7z

switch UI & languages

UI:
[WM6.1 Aku1.6.9 + WM6.5 Aku5 + WM6.5.1 Aku5.3]

Languages:
[WWE+CHT+CHS]

after upgrade to the kovsky v5
download language set v5Only.zip
extract this file
then you can get languagewwe.exe
cope languagewwe.exe to X1 and run it
choose wwe【wait 3 minutes】
restart and choose "是"
after the restart will be in english

5.02 Download:

http://www.rayfile.com/files/1e6fa3e8-f222-11de-9aec-0014221b798a/

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

cyberbank

Nov 30, 2007
Finger-scrolling

I've just run through all settings without installing any new program yet, but founded that, except Honeycomb Start Menu, I lost the finger-scrolling ability in most programs e.g. file explorer, contact. notes, tasks, etc. despite it worked well when I first flashed this ROM.

Pls help how to fix/restore this.

Last edited:

egzthunder1

Admin Emeritus - Spirit of XDA
I've just run through all settings without installing any new program yet, but founded that, except Honeycomb Start Menu, I lost the finger-scrolling ability in most programs e.g. file explorer, contact. notes, tasks, etc. despite it worked well when I first flashed this ROM.

Pls help how to fix/restore this.

You may have changed some values in the registry by applying some setting. If you have not installed much, I would simply hard reset the device...

cyberbank

Nov 30, 2007
You may have changed some values in the registry by applying some setting. If you have not installed much, I would simply hard reset the device...

Have tried hard reset, but result the same after run through all settings (come with ROM). I have not tweaked any registry also. Likely that some HTC setting accidentally caused this.

Anyway, thanks for your advice.

syed_zia

Nov 7, 2009
chandrapur
windows 7

hello there!

i need to know whether i can flash this rom on htc blue angel (ph20b)?
i am using windows 7 operating system so what is the procedure to flash this rom with windows 7 and mobile centre 6.1?
which radio version is suitable with this rom currently i am using 1.15?
procedure for flashing this rom i try to search in the wiki but i failed kindly allow the link for the same?

any addon packs ?

Last edited:

Chef_Tony

Retired Forum Moderator
Sep 8, 2008
every rom in this section is suitable for the blueangel. radio rom and os rom are independent from each other, you can combine any 2 you like. since you are using the 1.15.00, you already have the latest version installed and don't need to change it.

a tutorial for flashing using windows 7 can be found here: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=5456317&postcount=6
but especially for beginners and owners of multiple devices it is advised to use windows xp for flashing, unless you already know your way around the usual (xp) flashing procedure and know about driver manipulation.

also, what do you mean by add-on packs? usually in rom threads, there are only the roms, for software, you can use microsoft marketplace, or the forum's development and hacking section, google, or the list of apps in my tutorial thread, which covers basic programs

Stevemann

Mar 7, 2005
Latest Office Mobile cab for 28xxx?

Hi,

What is the latest Office Mobile cab for the 28xxx branch?

Thanks.

syed_zia

Nov 7, 2009
chandrapur
every rom in this section is suitable for the blueangel. radio rom and os rom are independent from each other, you can combine any 2 you like. since you are using the 1.15.00, you already have the latest version installed and don't need to change it.

a tutorial for flashing using windows 7 can be found here: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=5456317&postcount=6
but especially for beginners and owners of multiple devices it is advised to use windows xp for flashing, unless you already know your way around the usual (xp) flashing procedure and know about driver manipulation.

also, what do you mean by add-on packs? usually in rom threads, there are only the roms, for software, you can use microsoft marketplace, or the forum's development and hacking section, google, or the list of apps in my tutorial thread, which covers basic programs

i had gone through the pdf file you referred sir but its not helpful i will be glad if you just post the instructions over here in this forum.

thanks in advance