FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Post Reply Email Thread
I'v searched all over cant find an answer . how do you map the ps3 six axis conteoller to work with Nba 2K13 ? i already have the controller connected wirelessly using the six axis app and am able to control asphault 7, Dead trigga, Mc4 and a bunch of emulators via downloded sixaxis touch profiles, natively, and in app mapping , but i cannot find a touch profile for Nba2k13 for N7 , nor do i see oprions to map keys . can ay one help or steer me in the right direction

p.s. i tried taking a screen shot and opening it n the sixaxis toch profile editor , but cant figure how to make buttons on top of it and what butons to put etc.... if can figure this out and make my own profile i will definitely share as im sure someome else can use it. if anyone else has made one could you please share it with me . thanks in advance
11th January 2013, 01:05 AM |#2  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

More
***Update**** I figured out how to make buttons ontop of the screen shot ... i save the map in sixaxis and choose it but the buttons dont work in Nba2k13 and the analog stick only works in 1 direction ...

so as u see guys i am getting close and i am trying... its not like im just sitting back asking for a hand out. so if anyone sees this and can help me get a working mapping going id really appreciate it .. and again if i get this working i'll be sure to share ...
11th January 2013, 01:51 AM |#3  
Flag Lenexa
Thanks Meter: 1,695

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djfantom

***Update**** I figured out how to make buttons ontop of the screen shot ... i save the map in sixaxis and choose it but the buttons dont work in Nba2k13 and the analog stick only works in 1 direction ...

so as u see guys i am getting close and i am trying... its not like im just sitting back asking for a hand out. so if anyone sees this and can help me get a working mapping going id really appreciate it .. and again if i get this working i'll be sure to share ...

I have a profile that works for everything for the controller I can pm you if you want it

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to azoller1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift azoller1 Ad-Free
11th January 2013, 01:54 AM |#4  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by azoller1

I have a profile that works for everything for the controller I can pm you if you want it

yes please and thank you in advance
11th January 2013, 02:35 AM |#5  
Flag Buffalo, NY
Thanks Meter: 31

Donate to Me
More
Here's a link to a profile in the Transformer forums. The screen resolution of the Tf300 is 1280 x 800 so it may work. Credit to the OP and creator, jgaf. If it works give him thanks.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=32358816

Sent from my SGH-T999 using XDA Premium HD app
The Following User Says Thank You to twism50 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift twism50 Ad-Free
11th January 2013, 03:23 AM |#6  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by twism50

Here's a link to a profile in the Transformer forums. The screen resolution of the Tf300 is 1280 x 800 so it may work. Credit to the OP and creator, jgaf. If it works give him thanks.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=32358816

Sent from my SGH-T999 using XDA Premium HD app

Thank you for the link . The download Link doesnt work tho

Quote:

Thank you so much for sending the profile . i loaded it and tested ... the controller is connected, its controlling a bunch of other games just fine... but when i try to play nba2k 13 its doing the same thing the profile i tied to make does. left analog stick only going up / up+right and the buttons not working and the X and O buttons act as "back and select buttons" exiting out the game

any further help getting this working. would greatly be appreciated . if not you've done more than enough already . thanks
11th January 2013, 03:35 AM |#7  
Flag Lenexa

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djfantom

Thank you for the link . The download Link doesnt work tho

Thank you so much for sending the profile . i loaded it and tested ... the controller is connected, its controlling a bunch of other games just fine... but when i try to play nba2k 13 its doing the same thing the profile i tied to make does. left analog stick only going up / up+right and the buttons not working and the X and O buttons act as "back and select buttons" exiting out the game

any further help getting this working. would greatly be appreciated . if not you've done more than enough already . thanks

Did you test in gameplay?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
11th January 2013, 03:42 AM |#8  
OP Member

More
Quote:

Did you test in gameplay?

if you mean actually trying to play the game yeah ... and FYI im using an official sony ps3 sixaxis dual shock 3 controller from a ps3 . no knockoffs or bootleg lookalikes off ebay . lol ..... every other game i tried works with the mappings for them this the only one that wont
11th January 2013, 04:24 AM |#9  
Flag Lenexa

Donate to Me
More
And your using the classic controls in the game? One touch will not work

11th January 2013, 04:38 AM |#10  
OP Member

More
Quote: