[Q] Restoring original rom SM-N900 NOTE3

Search This thread

madesantis69

Nov 12, 2009
I purchased a used NOTE3 that had turned the system functionality missing : there was no status bar at the top, did not recognize the wi- fi and Micro SD . For these reasons I decided to do a HARD RESET but this procedure has gone wrong at the end of the initial configuration after pressing the END key . The phone , the next time you reboot, go to a black screen only works where the taskbar, left , from where you can access the apps and system status bar at the top: then I can access the system settings.
Unnecessary attempts have been made to restore the phone via the "recovery mode " which always leads to the error above.
I groped to restore the original firmware but I can not get to the mode "download mode" because , when keys are pressed : "Vol -Down + Power + Home button " , you can access a menu incomprehensible language Oriental (Chinese or Japanese) .
Is it possible to restore the original firmware Taking into account that the phone should not be in " download mode" and is not recognized by Keys and ODIN ?

thanks
Massimiliano