By divinehawk, Junior Member on 10th November 2008, 03:18 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th November 2009, 11:19 PM |#491  
phoenix
Thanks Meter: 12

More
taking calls while tethered
I am using mytouch, rooted, tethering application 1.52 version by Muller, et al

Calls coming in do not get through to phone or voice mail, callers get a busy signal, while my phone is tethered to computer via wireless.

Is there a way to tether and at same time take incoming calls with t-mobile?

USB tethering any better for this issue?

If I am posting on incorrect thread, please redirect me (or if already answered, could not find it during my search).

Thanks

13th November 2009, 02:37 AM |#492  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Exclamation
I wanna knw if anyone can help me wit the wifi tehter app I wanna tehter it to playstation 3 bt it doesn't find it someone help plz tanks
13th November 2009, 04:35 AM |#493  
Flag Brooklyn NY
Thanks Meter: 24

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dezt818

I wanna knw if anyone can help me wit the wifi tehter app I wanna tehter it to playstation 3 bt it doesn't find it someone help plz tanks

I think there is no way to do that at this time it try and look all though google for the past 3 months.
13th November 2009, 04:52 AM |#494  
Flag Philly
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Ah don't tether your connection for gaming dude. It hogs up wayyy to much bandwidth. TMO is playing nice by allowing us to tether by acting like they don't know about it, so why tether in a way that can bog down their network? Use tethering for your laptop while your out and about.

PS....You can voice while tethering at the very same time. Works with WIFI, BLUETOOTH WIFI, and last but not least USB (best way to tether)
13th November 2009, 08:00 AM |#495  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
usb vs wifi
Is tethering via usb faster than tethering via wifi or bluetooth? I can't get usb tethering to work (cyanogen 4.2.4) without installing different drivers which in return don't allow me to use adb any more. If there's not a big difference between usb and wifi I'll just stick to wifi tethering unless anyone knows how to fix my driver problem.
19th November 2009, 05:27 AM |#496  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by c_licious

Is tethering via usb faster than tethering via wifi or bluetooth? I can't get usb tethering to work (cyanogen 4.2.4) without installing different drivers which in return don't allow me to use adb any more. If there's not a big difference between usb and wifi I'll just stick to wifi tethering unless anyone knows how to fix my driver problem.

Are you running XP?
25th November 2009, 06:49 PM |#497  
Thanks Meter: 86

More
schizo connection changes every few seconds with xda wifi router
Hi guys

I use teathering a lot, and recently I have been getting a lot of issues.
While connected (if I click on the wifi status icon in the task bar and see) it is always connected to "XDA Wifi Sharing". This stays connected, but above that under "Currently connected to:" my computer seems to change about once every 1-6 seconds and flips between any one of these combinations:

Identifying XDA WiFi Sharing
connecting

not connected
connectons are available

unidentified network
internet connection

Idetifying XDA WiFi Sharing
internet access

and on occasion other networks.

My actual connection is very slow/intermittent/unavailable because of all this activity, even when there is a good 3G connection on the phone.

I would love to sort this out, but dont know much about proxies etc... but help would be much appreciated.

Thanks guys!
Mark.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ad-hoc, tether

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)