[APK][ROOT] Google Play Store 3.5.15 + mod - New Update! (old Google Play 3.4.7 incl)

Search This thread

giannhs_n

May 17, 2011
Not working here. Still doesn't appear country restricted apps like Play Music (Google Music).
I'm outside US/Canada and I wish someone can mod Play Store so we (outside) can browse music, books and video stuff.
I can do this but I need to start WiFi hotspot on my laptop, through Hotspot Shield, clear Play Store data, and then access to full market.
Will be possible to mod this restrition?

If you want to use Google music out of us you just have to log with an us proxy on play.google.com/music/ with your account and active it after that you don't need to reuse proxy or anything else and just download the music app from any other site and link it on your account.

if you don't know how to use proxy try google ! hope it helps...

fearbrain

Oct 16, 2010
If you want to use Google music out of us you just have to log with an us proxy on play.google.com/music/ with your account and active it after that you don't need to reuse proxy or anything else and just download the music app from any other site and link it on your account.

if you don't know how to use proxy try google ! hope it helps...

Thanks but this is not my problem.
My google account have Google Music for months. I use it to listen without proxy. BUT, when I really want to browse/buy stuff like music, books or videos on Play Store (Android or PC), I need to use a proxy (Hotspot Shield is a good one) because country restriction.
What I requested is something like a mod on Play Store App (Android) where I don't need to clear data + proxy to access on full market.

giannhs_n

May 17, 2011
Thanks but this is not my problem.
My google account have Google Music for months. I use it to listen without proxy. BUT, when I really want to browse/buy stuff like music, books or videos on Play Store (Android or PC), I need to use a proxy (Hotspot Shield is a good one) because country restriction.
What I requested is something like a mod on Play Store App (Android) where I don't need to clear data + proxy to access on full market.

Yea i completely understand you i am doing the same thing here, i play'd with build.prop too for the location but same result anyway just w8 for now..

jimcantfixit

Nov 10, 2011
Have both of you tried market unlocker?

Enables you to use diff countries market so acts like a proxy. Never has a problem getting apps like Google play music etc.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium

troter23

Aug 13, 2009
installed this google play a replaced the vending.apk but don´t works still can not install apps that say phone is not supported. any way to install apps from google play that say phone is not suported?

mike4444

Jun 27, 2012
1. open Root Explorer (need root)
2. move Vending.apk to /system/app
3. set permission 6-4-4
4. reboot

so what should I do with the google store apk below?
Thanks

Ray_jai

May 27, 2006
Thanks,
I'm asking because, I'm on 2.1 rooted and I can't seem to install it.
I drop the apk in with root explorer and set the permission.
Once I reboot market never comes back.
I renamed the apk to vending too.

ashish1989

Aug 22, 2014
Ghaziabad
Can anybody tell me how to move this setting permissions and by which app
I dont know how to set permissions
Using xolo b700 4.0.4 rooted

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Requirements: Android v2.0+
    Overview: Play Anywhere, All your entertainment in one place, Google Play is your one-stop shop for all your favorite entertainment.

New Google Play Store 3.5.15 + mod - all credit goes to L.D.B

Mod version features:

Unlimited access to apps in Google Play Store
    Removed countries restriction in Google Play Store
    Fixed the issue which your device is not compatible with this item in Google Play Store

Steps:

1. open Root Explorer (need root)
    2. move Vending.apk to /system/app
    3. set permission 6-4-4
    4. reboot

hope this work on your device. please give feedback :D
    press Thanks if i help.