[ROM][MK2] TriForceROM 5.4 - It's a Secret to Everybody! {2/10/14}

Search This thread

pixelsblur

Jul 24, 2008
Ya, I actually followed steps noted on that thread, but when I clicked on the proceed to install update, I got a message that said my phone would reboot to apply the update and this is where I stopped :) as I said before I don't want to lose my root so I wax too chicken to do it, lol n anyone try it?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

greengoldmello

Dec 3, 2007
Houston
Nobody else having wifi issues? I click the wifi icon or press the "ON" switch and it just goes back to off. Tried wiping and re-flashing as well..

pixelsblur

Jul 24, 2008
Dont quote me on this, but I think there is a ZIP file called ota-certs or something like that. Once that is deleted, you just click the notification to download and it does nothing.

Like I said dont quote me, I'm sure someone with more knowledge on the topic will come along and confirm or refute. I did something similar on my wife's rooted Note 2 that is running the stock ROM and had the update notification still.

**EDIT**

Not saying this will work for the S4, but check out this thread:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1988518

This worked for me, only you also have to delete the update file in system/cache

though, am looking forward to being up to date with Samsung along with the tweaks from ForceROM :thumbup::)

thx1200

Inactive Recognized Developer
This worked for me, only you also have to delete the update file in system/cache

though, am looking forward to being up to date with Samsung along with the tweaks from ForceROM :thumbup::)

I'm having the same issue, but this method is not working for me. My situation might be different, though, I'm not sure.

I just activated my S4 today. When I activated it was under the stock ROM. One of the steps in activation is checking for new firmware. I cancelled this before it downloaded so it wouldn't update before I had a chance to root and install a custom ROM.

So I installed this ROM. Now when I boot, it still goes through the activation sequence again, checking for new firmware. It fails, which I think is because I renamed the otacerts.zip, and that part is good. The problem is that it leaves a nag notification that says click here to try again. I can't find a way to get rid of this.

And each time I boot, it goes through the same sequence again.

pixelsblur

Jul 24, 2008
I'm having the same issue, but this method is not working for me. My situation might be different, though, I'm not sure.

I just activated my S4 today. When I activated it was under the stock ROM. One of the steps in activation is checking for new firmware. I cancelled this before it downloaded so it wouldn't update before I had a chance to root and install a custom ROM.

So I installed this ROM. Now when I boot, it still goes through the activation sequence again, checking for new firmware. It fails, which I think is because I renamed the otacerts.zip, and that part is good. The problem is that it leaves a nag notification that says click here to try again. I can't find a way to get rid of this.

And each time I boot, it goes through the same sequence again.

Did you the delete the update zip file in cache?

nemesis93

Mar 15, 2009
The system/cache directory does not exist on my phone.
Otacerts.zip is found in system/etc/security. Is this the file that I ahould rename to try to get rid of that annoying system update?

roninep

Jun 26, 2010
Sunny Tampa, Florida
I did 3 things ref this update this morning and it seems fine.

Deleted the update file in the /cache folder

Long pressed the notification to bring up "apps", then clicked on "apps", then unchecked the notification box

Went into /etc/security and renamed the otacert.zip to otacert-bak.zip

This worked for me. Not sure if the otacert rename was necessary but figured this wud stop it from downloading automatically.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda premium

nemesis93

Mar 15, 2009
/cache, not /system/cache...

8y9a9a2a.jpg

This is what I have in the /cache directory...
Otacerts is found in the directory I stated above. Which is the one I need to rename?

DAFTEK

Jan 9, 2007
Chicago
I went back to stock, i liked the first release as it had the sprint junk removed and some of the samsung but this release is to bone dry. I tried to install from the list weather2013 and voice recorder but they would give me an error at the end. It would be nice to have the first version up again. I just don't have the time to keep up and fuss around all day with updates. Thank you for your effort UF.

roninep

Jun 26, 2010
Sunny Tampa, Florida
I deleted the long file name in ur picture. I recall it saying stuff bout mdc to mdl.

The file I renamed was in the etc/security folder. I'll take a pic n post it

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda premium

thx1200

Inactive Recognized Developer
Did you the delete the update zip file in cache?

I never had a zip file in cache because I always cancelled it before the download.

However, I think the issue was actually legitimately the update system not being available. This morning, I saw a notification that simply read "no new updates available" and now the icon is gone forever. I guess last night I had the misfortune to be doing these tweaks while the OTA system was not working in my area. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to TriForceROM

triforcerom_zps39cfa075.jpg

This ROM is designed and developed with the following goals in mind: Stability, Minimal Size, Speed, Flexibility, Performance, Power Saving. IN THAT ORDER, but pretty much a strong balance of everything to provide the best experience your phone can offer.

Thanks list is in Post #2 - If your name is missing from this list, please do not hesitate to point it out, I will gladly add you if you've assisted me.

Usual Disclaimer: You flash this at your own risk... BE SURE TO HAVE A COMPLETE NAND BACKUP. I'm not responsible if your hair suddenly falls out, the neighbors dog comes and eats your newspaper, the zombie apocalypse occurs, or your phone breaks. I'm providing this as-is, no guarantees or promises.

Also... On the topic of "as-is..." Please understand that I'm the one and only person developing this ROM, I also work a regular job and have a fairly busy personal life. So don't expect a Masterpiece, I do what I can, add mods that I can, and fix things when I can. I'm mainly developing this for my own personal use, but figured I might as well share the benefits with everyone else.

Code:
    [FONT="Arial Black"][CENTER][SIZE="5"][U][COLOR="Blue"]THE GOODS[/COLOR][/U][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[LIST]
    [*] Based on current MK2 release.
    [*] Slightly modded stock kernel for proper adb commands (remount, root, etc)
    [*] Latest [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2288309"]KT-SGS4 Kernel[/URL] also Included (Thanks [user=4325945]@ktoonsez[/user])
    [*] Rooted with latest SuperSU
    [*] De-Odexed
    [*] Zip-Aligned
    [*] De-Bloated nearly as much as possible without sacrificing any functionality
    [*] Init.d Support
    [*] Many build.prop tweaks for performance and battery life
    [*] USB Debugging on by default
    [*] RSA Key checking disabled (no prompt for connecting USB Debugging to a PC)
    [*] AROMA Installer for customization of most mods listed below
    [*] HotSpot Mod Included
    [*] Disabled Input Notification when keyboard is open
    [*] CRT Off Animation
    [*] Less Annoying Touch Sounds
    [*] Long Press Menu key to kill app with toggleable option
    [*] 4-in-1 Reboot Menu
    [*] Low Battery Camera limitations removed
    [*] In-Call Recording
    [*] Native Ad Blocking
    [*] Removed Stock "My Files" App and put in File Manager, This is a much better Root Enabled file manager
    [*] Removed Volume Increase Warning
    [*] Device Status: Official 
    [*] True 1X/3G Icons - Created a 1X icon in the new style (There wasn't a new one for 1X mode)
    [*] SMS/MMS Limitations increased (Recipient and MMS limitations)
    [*] Custom Boot Animation (enabled bootanimation.zip)
    [*] Transparent Notification Bar (AROMA Option included)
    [*] Quick Unlock with toggleable option
    [*] Flashlight Quick Setting Toggle
    [*] Long Press Volume Keys to skip music tracks with toggleable option
    [*] More? Idk...
    [/LIST][/FONT]

Code:
    [CENTER][SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="DarkOrange"]UPDATES[/COLOR][/U][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[B][U][COLOR="SeaGreen"]5.4[/COLOR][/U][/B]

- Added Aroma option to enable/disable transparent Notification Drop Down
    - Updated KT's Kernel again
    - Updated SuperSU and su binaries
    - Fixed "Android is Upgrading" after every reboot. (This was only a problem if you flashed 5.3 Full install)

[B][U][COLOR="SeaGreen"]5.3[/COLOR][/U][/B]

- Removed Aroma seletion for Long Press Menu Kill - This is now available as an option in Settings -> My Device -> Display at the bottom
    - Removed Aroma seletion for Quick Unlock - This is now available as an option in Settings -> My Device -> Screen Lock
    - Added Flashlight Quick Setting Toggle
    - Added Long Press Volume Keys to skip Music Track - This is available as a toggleable option in Settings -> My Device -> Sound
    - Updated SuperSU and su binaries
    - Added library-free sqlite3 binary to /system/xbin for command line editing sqlite databases (If you don't know what this is, it's not important for you)
    - Yes, you can update from 5.1 directly to 5.3, not from 5.0 though.

[B][U][COLOR="SeaGreen"]5.2[/COLOR][/U][/B]

- Fixed Root
    - Fixed Busybox Issues
    - Fixed Hot Reboot
    - Fixed some Recovery's nagging recovery screens when just Rebooting to System.

[B][U][COLOR="SeaGreen"]5.1[/COLOR][/U][/B]

- Fixed Font Settings crash
    - Fixed PRL Write (For Good!)
    - Fixed ExFat Support on Stockish Kernel (Mainly 64 GB SD Cards) (Hopefully)
    - Fixed Video Playback
    - Fixed Recording in Menu option
    - Updated SuperSU again

[B][U][COLOR="SeaGreen"]5.0[/COLOR][/U][/B]

- Updated to Latest MK2 Stock Release
    - Updated with latest SuperSU
    - Updated with latest KT Kernel
    - Added Quick Unlock - Available in AROMA as an option

[B][U][COLOR="SeaGreen"]4.1[/COLOR][/U][/B]

- Fixed Google Wallet FC
    - Fixed Slow Motion Camera reboot (Must use the stock kernel for this, I don't believe KT has updated his for this fix yet)
    - Fixed Adapt Sound FC
    - Removed some more unnecessary Kernel tasks to help clean up logcat and improve performance/battery ever so slightly.
    - Fixed ExFat support

[B][U][COLOR="SeaGreen"]4.0[/COLOR][/U][/B]

- Updated to MJA (4.3) - Updated all mods that were possible
    - Removed N7 Animations (These will not work in MJA release, causes bootloops)
    - Removed theme packages from ROM base - I will still have these available, but these will be done as a separate theme package, easier to maintain.
    - Removed Viper sound mod - This no longer has any system files needed, you can just install the apk and it works, so I'm not including it anymore.
    - Updated latest KT kernel and app (11/04)
    - Updated to latest SuperSU (1.69)
    - Created a 1X icon in the new style (There wasn't a new one for 1X mode)
    - Disabled Low Battery Notifications - Yeah, we know the battery is low, thanks...
    - Re-enabled the Mobile Data toggle in Quick Settings - This is optional in the install
    - Slightly modified the stock MJA kernel to bring it back to Permissive status, adb unlocked, etc.
    - Disabled all the new KNOX functions and security
    - Debloated even further - Rom size is now right around 880MB

[U][COLOR="Silver"]Older Updates[/COLOR][/U]

[B][U][COLOR="SeaGreen"]3.1[/COLOR][/U][/B]

- New theme choices for the TriForceROM exclusive theme, many different colors and combinations available.
    - Updated to latest KT kernel
    - AROMA Installer included - All options with 3.0 are available in this update package
    - The latest ICS theme from [user=3368649]@reverepats[/user] available as an option, and all currently available theme mods on that page as well.
    - Updated to latest SuperSU
    - Added AGAT kernel as a choice of kernels to install
    - Fixed Wifi on stock kernel

[B][U][COLOR="SeaGreen"]3.0[/COLOR][/U][/B]

- Rebuilt from MF9 base
    - All mods cooked into the new MF9 versions of their counterparts to ensure maximum compatibility
    - AROMA Installer included - This makes just about all mods optional, meaning you can change them out or disable them with a quick flash
    - With AROMA also comes the latest ICS theme from [user=3368649]@reverepats[/user] available as an option, and all currently available theme mods on that page.
    - Low Battery Camera limitations removed
    - New Custom Boot Animation
    - Call Recording Finally added - Thanks to jrkruse
    - Latest SuperSU
    - Updated to latest KT-SGS4 kernel available - 7/15/13

[HIDE][B][U][COLOR="SeaGreen"]2.3[/COLOR][/U][/B]

- More Icon tweaks (Stock Icons [URL="http://d-h.st/yxF"]here[/URL])
    - A little more custom theme'ing
    - New Less Annoying Touch Sounds (I also suggest turning off Screen Lock Sounds in Sound Settings)
    - [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2191223"]Viper4Android Sound Mod[/URL]
    - CRT Off Animation
    - Updated to latest KT SGS4 Kernel (6/10/13)
    - Re-added the Live Wallpaper picker
    - New Transition Animations (Stock Transition/Animations [URL="http://d-h.st/raF"]here[/URL])
    - Fixed small bug with Boot Animation (Stock Boot animation [URL="http://d-h.st/0XE"]here[/URL])
    - All previous updates are included in this Update release (you can flash from 2.0 directly to 2.3 without flashing 2.1/2.2)
    - Fixed SystemUI problem with Updates, You can flash 2.0 and the 2.3 Update at the same time now.
    - Some other stuff I'm probably forgetting...

[B][U][COLOR="SeaGreen"]2.2[/COLOR][/U][/B]

- Fixed Low Benchmark Scores/CPU related issues
    - True 1X/3G Icons
    - New custom icons included Including 1% battery icons and animated Charge icon
    - Transparent Notification Bar
    - SMS Limits removed (Recipient limit, MMS limits, etc.)
    - Updated to 6/3/13 KT-SGS4 Kernel
    - Custom Boot Animation (Nothing too fancy, just wiped one up myself)
    - Silenced Boot Sounds
    - Actually disabled the Volume Warning Mod (never got implemented in the first place, 2.0 lied!)

[B][U][COLOR="SeaGreen"]2.1[/COLOR][/U][/B]

- Fixed Google Wallet (Again)
    - Re-added Stock Clock by popular demand
    - Fixed Eraser camera (Again)

[B][U][COLOR="SeaGreen"]2.0[/COLOR][/U][/B]

- Rebuilt from MDL base
    - Removed some unnecessary libraries to free up a little more space
    - Native Ad Blocking
    - All updates from 1.1 included
    - Switched to KT-SGS4 Kernel and included KTweaker app
    - Removed Volume Increase Warning
    - Removed Stock "My Files" App and put in File Manager, This is a much better Root Enabled file manager
    - Lastest SuperSU/Superuser
    - Device Status: Official 

[B][U][COLOR="SeaGreen"]1.1[/COLOR][/U][/B]

- Fixed Camera Options (Best Face, Beauty Face)
    - Fixed ## HiddenMenu (Reverted PRL Write Mod till I get it fixed)
    - Fixed Google Wallet (thanks to romracer)
    - Added Input Notification disable Mod
    - Fixed Voicemail
    - Put stock Music Player back in (didn't realize I deleted it)

[B][U][COLOR="SeaGreen"]1.0[/COLOR][/U][/B]

- Removed more "bloat" apps
    - Implemented build.prop tweaks for (hopefully) better battery/performance
    - Added Long Press Menu to kill apps
    - Added PRL Write Enable mod
    - Added 4-in-1 Reboot Menu

[B][U][COLOR="SeaGreen"]0.1 ALPHA[/COLOR][/U][/B]

- Initial Release
    - Removed a lot of bloat
    - Zip Aligned
    - Deodex'd
    [/HIDE]

DOWNLOAD LINKS

Full install of 5.4
    (Latest Version)
    (Use this If doing a fresh install)

5.4 FULL DOWNLOAD - AFH

5.4 FULL MIRROR 1 - DevHost

5.4 FULL MIRROR 2 - XDA Downloads

Full install of 5.3 (Bad, use 5.4 instead)
    (Use this If doing a fresh install)

5.3 FULL DOWNLOAD - AFH

5.3 FULL MIRROR 1 - DevHost

5.3 FULL MIRROR 2 - XDA Downloads

5.3 Update
    (Smaller update to simply update from 5.1 or 5.2)

5.3 UPDATE DOWNLOAD - AFH

5.3 UPDATE MIRROR 1 - DevHost

5.3 UPDATE MIRROR 2 - XDA Downloads

Full install of 5.2

5.2 FULL DOWNLOAD - AFH

5.2 FULL MIRROR 1 - DevHost

5.2 FULL MIRROR 2 - XDA Downloads

5.2 Update
    (Smaller update to simply update from 5.1)

5.2 UPDATE DOWNLOAD - AFH

5.2 UPDATE MIRROR 1 - DevHost

5.2 UPDATE MIRROR 2 - XDA Downloads

Old Versions:

5.X

5.1 FULL DOWNLOAD - AFH

5.1 FULL MIRROR 1 - DevHost

5.1 FULL MIRROR 2 - XDA Downloads

Many Bugs were fixed in 5.1, highly recommend not using 5.0

5.0 DOWNLOAD - AFH

5.0 MIRROR 1 - DevHost

5.0 MIRROR 2 - XDA Downloads

4.X

4.0 DOWNLOAD - AFH

4.0 MIRROR 1 - DevHost

4.0 MIRROR 2 - XDA Downloads

4.1 UPDATE DOWNLOAD - AFH

4.1 UPDATE MIRROR 1 - DevHost

4.1 UPDATE MIRROR 2 - XDA Downloads

3.X

3.0 DOWNLOAD

3.0 MIRROR 1

3.0 MIRROR 2 - Thanks to @galaxys3man30

3.1 Update - Must be on 3.0 to install update.

3.1 Update MIRROR

Bugs/Fixes
    - Stuck on Samsung Galaxy S4 splash screen - Directions to fix this
    - Screen Not turning back on/Random Reboots - This is an issue with KT's Kernel for some phones. Reflash and select a different Kernel.

Install Instructions

This ROM includes AROMA installer. This gives you customizable options when you go to install the ROM.

You will be prompted for 3 different Options to start: Default, Customize, and Change Mods

The first option(Default) will install TriForceROM as it was intended to be used, with all the mods enabled. Much like the previous releases of TriForceROM.

The second option(Customize) will allow you to pick and choose from the mods available. This is still a full wipe option.

The third option(Change Mods) will allow you to do the same as the above, but will not wipe System or Data, so you can change mods/theme on the go without worrying about wiping your precious data! Simply re-flash the SAME ROM file and select Change Mods, select your new mods and let it flash!

Default and Customize will wipe both Data and System, be sure you have a backup. You must do a full install before you're able to use the Change Mods out. (It won't let you until you are on TriForceROM.)

Again, it will not wipe data or system when you select to Change Mods.

As usual first boot takes a while because it has to rebuild data and cache.​

Enjoy!

List of all Removed files:

Code:
    ./app:
    AccuweatherPhone2013.apk
    AlarmWidget.apk
    AllShareCastPlayer.apk
    AllshareControlShare.apk
    AllshareFileShare.apk
    AllshareFileShareClient.apk
    AllshareFileShareServer.apk
    AllshareMediaServer.apk
    AllshareMediaShare.apk
    AntHalService.apk
    ANTPlusPlugins.apk
    ANTRadioService.apk
    AutomationTest_FB.apk
    BasicDreams.apk
    BeamService.apk
    BluetoothTest.apk
    Blurb.apk
    Books.apk
    ChocoEUKor.apk
    Chrome.apk
    CHS_J_Device_only.apk
    CloudAgent.apk
    Collage_fhd.apk
    ColorBlind.apk
    ConfigUpdater.apk
    ContainerAgent.apk
    ContainerEventsRelayManager.apk
    CoolEUKor.apk
    DigitalClock21.apk
    DigitalClock.apk
    DioDict3Service.apk
    DirectConnect.apk
    DirectShareManager.apk
    Dropbox.apk
    DropboxOOBE.apk
    DRSService.apk
    DualClockDigital.apk
    EasyFavoritesContactsWidget.apk
    EasyLauncher.apk
    EasySettings.apk
    EdmSimPinService.apk
    EdmSysScopeService.apk
    EdmVpnServices.apk
    ELMAgent.apk
    EnterprisePermissions.apk
    Episodes.apk
    FactoryCamera_FB.apk
    FactoryKeystring_FB.apk
    FactoryTest_FB.apk
    Flipboard.apk
    FWUpgrade.apk
    GearManagerStub.apk
    GroupPlay_25.apk
    Hearingdro.apk
    HwModuleTest.apk
    ID.apk
    InteractiveKeyguardTutorial.apk
    InteractiveTutorial.apk
    ItsOn.apk
    LocalFOTA.apk
    Magazines.apk
    MDMApp.apk
    MediaUploader.apk
    minimode-res.apk
    MobilePrint3.apk
    MobilePrintSvc_CUPS.apk
    MobilePrintSvc_CUPS_Backend.apk
    MobilePrintSvc_Epson.apk
    MobilePrintSvc_HP.apk
    MobilePrintSvc_Samsung.apk
    MobilePrintSvc_WFDS.apk
    MobileTrackerEngineTwo.apk
    MusicLiveShare2.apk
    NfcTest.apk
    NoiseField.apk
    PageBuddyNotiSvc2.apk
    Peel.apk
    PhaseBeam.apk
    PhotoRetouching_fhd.apk
    PhotoTable.apk
    PickUpTutorial.apk
    PlayGames.apk
    PlusOne.apk
    PolarisOffice5.apk
    PreloadInstaller.apk
    qcrilmsgtunnel.apk
    ringtoneBR.apk
    RoseEUKor.apk
    SamsungApps_J_Only.apk
    SamsungAppsUNA3.apk
    SamsungBooks.apk
    SamsungContentsAgent.apk
    SamsungGames.apk
    SamsungHub.apk
    SamsungHubUpdater.apk
    SamsungLink18.apk
    SamsungMusic10.apk
    SamsungOCR2.apk
    Samsungservice.apk
    SamsungVideo.apk
    SamsungWatchON.apk
    SamsungWidget_ActiveApplication.apk
    sCloudBackupApp.apk
    sCloudBackupProvider.apk
    sCloudDataRelay.apk
    sCloudDataSync.apk
    sCloudQuotaApp.apk
    sCloudSyncCalendar.apk
    sCloudSyncContacts.apk
    sCloudSyncSBrowser.apk
    sCloudSyncSNote.apk
    SCONE_Android_ProxyService.apk
    SecNoteMyFiles.apk
    SecSetupWizard2013.apk
    SetupWizard.apk
    ShareVideo.apk
    SHealth2_5.apk
    Shell.apk
    SimpleWidget.apk
    SkyfireToolbar.apk
    SmartBriefing4x2.apk
    SMemo2.apk
    SNoteProvider.apk
    SNS.apk
    SPDClient.apk
    SPenSdk3.apk
    SPlannerAppWidget_NAmerica.apk
    SPPPushClient_Prod.apk
    Sprint_Installer.apk
    SprintWorldwide.apk
    StoryAlbumWidget.apk
    S_Translator_CSLi.apk
    Swype.apk
    TravelService.apk
    TravelWidget.apk
    TrimApp_phone_J.apk
    TripAdvisor.apk
    VoiceRecorder.apk
    WeatherWidgetDaemon.apk
    WfdBroker.apk
    WlanTest.apk
    wssyncmlnps.apk
    YahoonewsPhone2013.apk
    YahoostockPhone2013.apk
    Zone.apk

./containers/framework:
    KNOXModeSwitcher.apk
    sec_container_1.zzzKnoxLauncher.apk

./lib:
    libchromeview.so
    libDioDict3EngineNativeService.so
    libDPlayer.so
    libpolarisexternelSDK.so
    libpolarisexternel.so
    libpolarisoffice5.so
    libpolarisofficeSDK.so
    libpolaristextprint5.so
    libsnote_core.so
    libSwypeCore.so

./preloadedkiosk:
    kioskdefault.apk

./preloadedsso:
    ssoservice.apk_

All removed MK2 files can be found here or here

The Removed Files zip is a flashable installer you can pick and choose what files you would like to put back.

Oh, and by request... Here is a Donate link

XDA:DevDB Information
    TriForceROM 5.4 - It's a Secret to Everybody! {2/10/14}, a ROM for the Sprint Samsung Galaxy S 4

Contributors
    Unknownforce, galaxys3man30
    ROM OS Version: 4.3.x Jellybean
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: MK2
    Based On: TW

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 5.4
    Stable Release Date: 2014-02-10

Created 2013-08-05
    Last Updated 2014-02-10

crawrj - scripts, hotspot mod, others
    dsixda - kitchen
    calkulin - simply an inspiration, used to follow him on PPCGeeks with my old WinMo devices ;)
    reverepats - Great themes and putting up with my non-sense :)
    shabbypenguin - Recovery and others
    agrabren - helped me out with so much I couldn't possibly list it all here
    sextape - Always getting the goods for us! (leaks, links, roms, etc.)
    wwjoshdew - Great guy, lots of things to thank him for, this time... it's the sweet video :)
    digiblur - Guide for Official Status
    anyone else I'm forgetting
    A Few screenshots:

Screenshot_2013-05-03-00-15-21_zpsac8e7e57.png
    Screenshot_2013-05-03-02-04-19_zpsd80c92ee.png
    Screenshot_2013-05-03-00-34-05_zps846c0346.png
    I know it's been a while since I've been "seen" and that's not because I've been on vacation, lol, well it was for a little bit.. but mainly It's because my job has been extra busy lately and my internet connection at home has been having some major issues. I've been monitoring the thread and chiming in when It's necessary via my phone, but it's been a real pain in the arse dealing with this stupid Internet Service Provider. I'm not MIA or anything though, I'm still here. Just dealing with some other issues right now. I'll be back to getting an update out soon though, to address any major issues and get (hopefully) a few more mods or requests filled.

Just letting everyone know not to worry, I'm still here!
    Hey Unknown. I've been using your Rom since I rooted and was wondering if you have a PayPal link or something so I can donate to the great work you have done? I didn't see it in the Op.

Thanks for the great debloated rom.

Sent from my SPH-L720

Hey, appreciate it.

Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not being condescending at all. But, I do have a link on both my avatar and in my signature. But I'll add a link to the OP as well when I release 3.0, which will happen either late tonight or tomorrow.

But on the donation topic... Just so everyone knows my stance here...

I don't want to be considered someone that's flashing the "donate to me" all over the place... So I typically don't include a link or anything it in my threads. Because, to me, donations are supposed to be exactly that, donations. They aren't supposed to be a cost, a charge or "I'm doing great work, so you should donate..." To me, if you donate, you should donate out of your own free will, and not expect anything in return. It's like buying someone a beer at a bar/pub for doing something nice for you, or buying your friend a drink or a coffee because they helped you with something.

I also don't believe in the "donator's list" thing... cause it doesn't do anyone any good... It makes people feel obligated to donate just to make their name on a meaningless list and make those that don't donate feel less important... It doesn't seem to accomplish anything in my opinion.

I'm not here to make money, I have an 8-5 M-F Job that I hate for that, haha...

With all of that said... give me all your moneys RIGHT MEOW! Haha, Juuust kidding!