[4.2.2][MIUIv5 4.3.7] Galaxy S4 i9505 [International LTE]

Search This thread
T

Tquetski

This room good and not stabil not google account & original samsung camera apk :(

Whatever the fk that means.

Install G-apps through the market installer -> Setup account in settings -> Install Play Store -> use

I'll use the Samsung camera next time, holy **** this is not a final build, It's the first which is actually the opposite

Bejda

Feb 12, 2011
If someone wants to dump their stock rom for me I'll do TW-based, I do not really mind if someone doesn't mind dumping it.

I just prefer AOSP, It's just a personal pref.
Whatever the fk that means.

Install G-apps through the market installer -> Setup account in settings -> Install Play Store -> use

I'll use the Samsung camera next time, holy **** this is not a final build, It's the first which is actually the opposite

Wow wow I'm starting to worry a little ;) please keep it aosp :)
I'm totally glad we have a MIUIv5 aosp port again,many thanks!

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

Two little things i noticed on my side:
Lockscreen ring is invisible,we (i) can use it ok,its shortcuts as well but i don't see it (i didn't try an alternative lockscreen for now).
At set up i had a recurrent Settings FC but i choosed French as language and flashed the rom + goo.im 20130812 gapps before first boot. I didn't prevented me to finalize my set up anyway and there was no Settings FC anymore after.
I switched to English US soon after anyway,globally when on miui i prefer use main English translation rather than relying on others languages potential bugs (didn't say there was any here huh that's just a habit of mine,but i didn't test further on this side and probably won't).
I wouldn't mind if languages pack was an additional download personally but up to you and others users opinion.
Thanks again.

Last edited:

qwaszx22

Sep 29, 2007
whatever the fk that means.

Install g-apps through the market installer -> setup account in settings -> install play store -> use

i'll use the samsung camera next time, holy **** this is not a final build, it's the first which is actually the opposite

ok brother very thanks
:)

SeaFargo

Feb 24, 2011
Rome
rvd.it
I apprecciate a lot that interest on MIUI

I apprecciate a lot that interest on MIUI, both TW and AOSP.
Both have their advantages ...
Usally TW based are more package complete ... and AOSP is the more updated version.
I wonder to know why there's still no MIUI android 4.3 at all ...
In any case, congrats for your project, @Tquetski :laugh:

T

Tquetski

Usally TW based are more package complete ... and AOSP is the more updated version.

There is 4.3 and 4.4 MIUI for Xiaomi products but it hasn't been pushed to MiCode yet, when it does I'll do 4.4 for this phone.

I'm really anal about updating MIUI especially so as soon as v6 is avail you'll have it here and so on

vladimir_carlan

Jan 5, 2014
Emoji?

Hi! This rom does have colour emoji support? If yes...Android or iOS ones? And if Android ones can be replaced with iOS one? Thanks :D

Velcis Ribeiro

Jan 31, 2012
Porto Alegre
My phone, wont play videos, allways do a Soft Boot, when try to play any video, sometimes with Instagram Camera too, there is no graphic or something to support it? Thanks!

T

Tquetski

Tquetski

waiting new room why date?

I'm going to release a 'true stable' tomorrow.

I will also release a flashable zip containing MIUIs software camera; it will only work on the S4 (Ideally) and I would like feedback on it so I can make sure it's right.

qwaszx22

Sep 29, 2007
When will publish the new edition

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium HD app

semakawa

Aug 28, 2011
Montreal
I'd like to install this rom on my phone. I have 2.6.3.1 TWRP recovery in my phone. Do you think that i can install it ,or I do install CWM or Philz recovery before flashing your rom ?

anythingdust

Jan 1, 2007
Saint-Petersburg, Russia
guys, somebody running LTE? in my country network gsm \ WCDMA or HSPA
in my town running in test mode LTE network
but if the icon changes (where the network level)? if I caught a cell tower with LTE?
I do not understand how to deal
settings set gsm \ WCDMA

Last edited:

Bejda

Feb 12, 2011
I try several time to instal thexplained rom (I even downgrade the PhilZ to 6.07.9) but always I receive error 7(clean install full wipe)
what is the problem ?
It's ok with latest http://goo.im/devs/philz_touch/CWM_Advanced_Edition/jflte
Ok as well with cwm 6.0.4.4 and probably TWRP.

Rom is supported by latest Chenxiaolong 4.0.4 dual-boot patcher version ;) No need to rename the zip.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

guys, somebody running LTE? in my country network gsm \ WCDMA or HSPA
in my town running in test mode LTE network
but if the icon changes (where the network level)? if I caught a cell tower with LTE?
I do not understand how to deal
settings set gsm \ WCDMA
Not sure i understood the problem but LTE (shown as 4g) works fine for me, have you done that part of OP FAQ?

Q: 4G LTE isn't working
A: Load the Phone, dial *#*#4636#*#*, goto Phone information, Set preferred network type to LTE/CDMA auto (PRL).

Reactions: monkteo

anythingdust

Jan 1, 2007
Saint-Petersburg, Russia
Not sure i understood the problem but LTE (shown as 4g) works fine for me, have you done that part of OP FAQ?

Q: 4G LTE isn't working
A: Load the Phone, dial *#*#4636#*#*, goto Phone information, Set preferred network type to LTE/CDMA auto (PRL).

certainly did. first - read cap threads)
I wanted to know whether the changes sign near the scale of signal level and what is the sign
(I now have H \ H + sometimes E). LTE network in test mode and therefore not all there, so asked how I can visually identify that my phone caught LTE without speed test

UPD
4g working
Load the Phone, dial *#*#4636#*#*, goto Phone information, Set preferred network type to LTE/GSM auto (PRL)
international version I9505 in Russia

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    lcBEL5h.jpg

+1000
    Well, I'm not sure, but I do read this issue all over, and our friend here have the issue that others fix by using the older recovery.
    I haven't tried latest Philz for flashing MIUI, will give it a go now :)

Edit:

Yep, no network on latest Philz :)
    What kernel do you use?

I belive that is a confusion between miui 4.3.7 Tquetski rom and Shiro 4.5.9 version, the problems with recovery are in miui 4.5.9 shro's version.
    I meant if could you upload the modified updater script

Enviado desde mi GT-I9505 mediante Tapatalk

Yes, shure.
    I had to compress it to a rar file so that I can upload it here.
    I apprecciate a lot that interest on MIUI

Pls update new miui tom

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium HD app
    Please read

Me Gusta!