[Q] Anyone notice difference using Global vs CDMA/LTE?

Search This thread

Resputan

Oct 9, 2009
Pittsburgh
The phone seems to be defaulted to Global out of the box, I switched it to CDMA/LTE and really cant tell a significant difference. However, after some searching there are some sparse other posts where people claim battery life and/or signal is better on one or the other (usually saying CDMA/LTE is better in both regards). Is there any reason to keep the phone in Global? I also notice sometimes that it will reset to global after a reboot, which is odd.

paullson

Apr 5, 2010
The phone seems to be defaulted to Global out of the box, I switched it to CDMA/LTE and really cant tell a significant difference. However, after some searching there are some sparse other posts where people claim battery life and/or signal is better on one or the other (usually saying CDMA/LTE is better in both regards). Is there any reason to keep the phone in Global? I also notice sometimes that it will reset to global after a reboot, which is odd.

I tinkered with it a little when I first got my phone and found no real difference between them. If there is an effect on battery or signal I'd guess it's negligible.

Last edited: