Manila/Sense 2.5 Tweaks by me

Search This thread

Vlad7777

Nov 5, 2007
New Hope
Manila/Sense 2.5 Quick Links

Hi, I have AT&T Tit 2 and just installed latest "official" ROM with Sense 2.5.20133329.2.
Overall it works fine, but I do not like the 3 x 3 Quick links limitation.

I am trying to find a registry edit to allow more QUick links (5 x 5 or more would be nice)
I found one .cab that supposed to get 25 QL - but after I ran it - it made the icons smaller but still 3 x 3 configuration.

My son has a Sprint TP 2 with Sense 2.5.2012.1324.1 and his Manila / Sense has many Quick links which also slide side to side to reveal three panels of Quick links.

So, if anyone knows of the registry fix to add more columns / rows to the Quick links or if someone ported the Sense / Manila from TP2 to Tilt 2 - I would appreaciate being pointed to the right source.

Thanks in advance,
Vladimir

balrog69

Mar 26, 2008
New Jersey
Manila/Sense 2.5 Quick Links

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I have AT&T Tit 2 and just installed latest "official" ROM with Sense 2.5.20133329.2.

I am trying to find a registry edit to allow more QUick links (5 x 5 or more would be nice)
I found one .cab that supposed to get 25 QL - but after I ran it - it made the icons smaller but still 3 x 3 configuration.

My son has a Sprint TP 2 with Sense 2.5.2012.1324.1 and his Manila / Sense has many Quick links which also slide side to side to reveal three panels of Quick links.

So, if anyone knows of the registry fix to add more columns / rows to the Quick links or if someone ported the Sense / Manila from TP2 to Tilt 2 - I would appreaciate being pointed to the right source.

Thanks in advance,
Vladimir

Believe that you could simply install the Cookie Home Tab, it will give you the option of 3 x 3, 4 x 4, 5 x 5, or 5 x 4 tabs. Good luck !

armenh72

Jan 4, 2009
New York

Thanks in advance,
Vladimir

Vladimir, here is a cab for that. It is 4by4. First tunr Sense off, then install. If you find 5by5, pls share.

Reactions: tomzefi

StrangeShadow

Dec 24, 2009
Is the no music player gradient one to get rid of the annoying blue bar below the album art?

How is it different than santod's "clear music page background" cab from pccgeeks?

BTW how did you get google search in you internet search for the search icon on the internet tab?

Thanks

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks in advance,
    Vladimir

Vladimir, here is a cab for that. It is 4by4. First tunr Sense off, then install. If you find 5by5, pls share.