[Q] Remember sim choice

Search This thread

dleb

Jul 9, 2013
The dual sim functionality in my XT1033 works perfect in CM11 (nightlies), but... I' missing the option where SMS and dialer can remember which SIM to use for a specific contact. Is that function hidden somewhere or is it not (yet) implemented?

dleb

Jul 9, 2013
The dual sim functionality in my XT1033 works perfect in CM11 (nightlies), but... I' missing the option where SMS and dialer can remember which SIM to use for a specific contact. Is that function hidden somewhere or is it not (yet) implemented?

Adding to that: if I recall correctly the stock rom had an option (in the mentioned apps) where one could indicate that one would want to have the app remember the sim choices.
Then, upon calling a contact one would have to choose sim1 or sim2, this dialog would have a checkbox indicating that this choice had to be rememberd for this specific contact.

Reactions: jonnug

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Adding to that: if I recall correctly the stock rom had an option (in the mentioned apps) where one could indicate that one would want to have the app remember the sim choices.
    Then, upon calling a contact one would have to choose sim1 or sim2, this dialog would have a checkbox indicating that this choice had to be rememberd for this specific contact.