Search This thread

krntehknik303

Nov 5, 2010
Aurora

Hey moonfire,

Thanks for the link and help man! Going back to stock using Odin was easy as hell.. took me no more than 5 minutes with no problems... I don't see any issues with the phone right now, just a bit laggy from flashing back to stock.. I'm just letting it sit for a while and let the phone relax and do its thing. Thanks once again! I think I'm going this method everything I switch from one ROM to the other.

feelx77

Aug 27, 2010
Katy
Circular (Non-Segmented) Battery Mods if any?

Well, first I love this release and it was the first full ROM I put on my phone since I purchased it short of modding to death the stock JFD that came with it. Just kept holding off as I'm not the type to flash and flash and flash all the time.

Only thing I'm missing and will not do till it's safe is....I would like to install the "Blue Circular Battery Mod" on this ROM if its available or maybe it will be later. Just thought I would put the request out there and if it already exists, than if someone could simply point me in the right direction than I will be pleased. Otherwise I'm patient and will wait if it gets further developed for compatibility with this ROM later on.

Thank You in advance and hopefully I did not overlook any obvious posts already covering this ; )

moonfire711

Oct 11, 2010
Hey moonfire,

Thanks for the link and help man! Going back to stock using Odin was easy as hell.. took me no more than 5 minutes with no problems... I don't see any issues with the phone right now, just a bit laggy from flashing back to stock.. I'm just letting it sit for a while and let the phone relax and do its thing. Thanks once again! I think I'm going this method everything I switch from one ROM to the other.

Sometimes it's just nice to know how to be a ghost buster. No one likes ghosts hanging in their phone. So, next time you got ghosts, "who ya gonna call?"...Odin :D

PS. Sometimes I like to check re-partition for an extra ghost fighting measure. I know it was not listed in that site, so I thought I would throw that tid bit in there.

willsnews

Sep 1, 2010
Chicago
Well, first I love this release and it was the first full ROM I put on my phone since I purchased it short of modding to death the stock JFD that came with it. Just kept holding off as I'm not the type to flash and flash and flash all the time.

Only thing I'm missing and will not do till it's safe is....I would like to install the "Blue Circular Battery Mod" on this ROM if its available or maybe it will be later. Just thought I would put the request out there and if it already exists, than if someone could simply point me in the right direction than I will be pleased. Otherwise I'm patient and will wait if it gets further developed for compatibility with this ROM later on.

Thank You in advance and hopefully I did not overlook any obvious posts already covering this ; )

You might have some luck in apps and themes read before you download and apply though

Still flashing

krntehknik303

Nov 5, 2010
Aurora
Sometimes it's just nice to know how to be a ghost buster. No one likes ghosts hanging in their phone. So, next time you got ghosts, "who ya gonna call?"...Odin :D

PS. Sometimes I like to check re-partition for an extra ghost fighting measure. I know it was not listed in that site, so I thought I would throw that tid bit in there.

What do you mean by check re-partition? Sorry I'm still noob at all this. I'm still learning.

moonfire711

Oct 11, 2010
What do you mean by check re-partition? Sorry I'm still noob at all this. I'm still learning.

When you use Odin, there is an option to check that says, "re-partition." It will clear the partition where your system files have been stored and create a new one. It should not wipe what you have on your internal or external sd cards, but I always backup those areas to be safe.

krntehknik303

Nov 5, 2010
Aurora
When you use Odin, there is an option to check that says, "re-partition." It will clear the partition where your system files have been stored and create a new one. It should not wipe what you have on your internal or external sd cards, but I always backup those areas to be safe.

So I'm assuming when my phone is in download mode? Check under odin correct? Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

krylon360

Retired Recognized Developer
May 10, 2010
Seattle
So I'm assuming when my phone is in download mode? Check under odin correct? Thanks for the heads up.

make sure you UNCHECK that box right after you finish using it. It sticks, so if you ODIN flash a kernel or modem, YOU WILL HARD BRICK your device and will need to get it replaced.

moonfire711

Oct 11, 2010
make sure you UNCHECK that box right after you finish using it. It sticks, so if you ODIN flash a kernel or modem, YOU WILL HARD BRICK your device and will need to get it replaced.

Thanks for pointing that out. I have not ever used Odin for anything other than flashing the JFD stock rom and kernel. I was not aware of that. You may have just saved me and every other noob who listens to me from Bricking our phones.:eek:

hypes057

Aug 17, 2010
Is the Battery on this rom for real? The screen is after normal use including the 7 hours I slept!

Question, release says wifi calling but I don't see the app?
d0365536-7ce2-d638.jpg

GalaxyS2k10

Oct 13, 2010
I found a bug (sort of).
when i was on stock JI6 and i connect my phone to Aux input to my car stereo and playing Pandora works and receive a call work great but after flashing Ob v2 Pandora works except when i receive a call, the call volume is very low and distorted...

Anyone had this problem?

Also, every time i try to go to recovery mode using adb it goes to sammy's recovery not the clockwork recovery. i have to do a reinstall package to get into clockwork recovery...

Old news there buddy, everything has been reported already. The CWM is easy, just do the reinstall package, and as far as the sound on the 3.5 goes. I think its Froyo problem. Every ROM i tried with froyo has that 3.5 jack problem.

Sonnislav

Oct 23, 2010

Man I almost bricked my phone when I flashed a modem ... didn't uncheck that box... but luckily I was able to get back to download mode... whew!

iynfynity

Sep 21, 2010
In Odin, there is a box u can check that says re-partition..... basically wipe all your stuff.

when you say all stuff does it include the files on the internal and external? cause when i do odin i don't check the re-partition but still all my apps, data etc are all wiped though the my files in the sd are still there.

krntehknik303

Nov 5, 2010
Aurora
PLEASE HELP!!

I was in DOWNLOAD MODE IN ODIN trying to re-partition the phone then realized I forgot to re-root my phone, so I tried to get out of download mode and I the battery fell out by accident when I was trying to check to see my external SD card was in my phone so I can copy some files over as a back up. Now the phone won't turn on and stays in a mode where there is a phone icon and a exclamation point in the middle with a computer icon. I tried pressing the up and down vol while holding down the power button and it will not do anything at all. The computer won't even pick up the phone while connected to the USB.. am I bricked?

Last edited:

Sonnislav

Oct 23, 2010

PLEASE HELP!!

I was in DOWNLOAD MODE IN ODIN trying to re-partition the phone then realized I forgot to re-root my phone, so I tried to get out of download mode and I the battery fell out by accident when I was trying to check to see my external SD card was in my phone so I can copy some files over as a back up. Now the phone won't turn on and stays in a mode where there is a phone icon and a exclamation point in the middle with a computer icon. I tried pressing the up and down vol while holding down the power button and it will not do anything at all. The computer won't even pick up the phone while connected to the USB.. am I bricked?

Can you post up a pic?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Logo.jpg
    All of Team Whiskeys roms perform a full system wipe​

OFFICIAL HOME OF BIONIX AND TEAM WHISKEY
    http://board.teamwhiskey.com/index.php
    http://www.teamwhiskey.com/
    http://webchat.freenode.net/
    irc.freenode.net / #teamwhiskey

Beta 3 is the most stable build yet. Technically, it should be out of beta, but I still have a couple more modifications to throw in. You won't have any problems with this build. PLEASE run this rom as is and report bugs. DO NOT flash this and then flash other kernels or modifications and then post bugs because we'll have no idea if its the rom or the other kernels or mods you've installed causing the problem.

Nero Beta 3:
    - Updated Market
    - Updated VoiceSearch
    - Fixed blurry mms issue
    - Mounting issue fixed (hopefully)
    - Added multiple lock screens and Power menu options (HUGE thanks to Jocelyn for her contribution!)
    - New shutdown sound
    - New livewallpaper
    - New status icons
    - init script edits for a little extra speed (still tweaking to get it just right)
    - Framework edits

Please check out our forum for tons of extras, and don't forget to visit us in our IRC for any help you may need, we're happy to assist.

Nero Beta 2:
    - Full JL1 base with our modifications of course
    - Heavily modified to look and feel like the nexus s (gingerbread)
    - Fixed the black text on black submenu issue. its not white text on black as it should be.
    - Modified init scripts for added speed
    - Updated Maps
    - Updated Gmail
    - Updated YouTube
    - Additional Framework edits
    - New Bootanimation

Download:
    Nero Beta 3
    me too #nohomo
    I replaced the background of the stock Nexus LWP to the background of the gingerbread Nexus LWP made by the3dman. It completes the gingerbread look :cool: Clockwork flashable zip included.

nexus.jpgsnap20101210004741.jpg
    Thanks for the tip. But are you sure resetting the battery stats after flashing a new ROM won't mess up the battery life in any manner? Wanna be sure about this before I start doing this.

when you flash a new rom, it alters the current battery reading, in other
    words, it doesn't read it correctly. that's why you have to reset battery
    stats to have a correct info through the rom.. resetting the stats doesn't
    ruin your battery's life. it simply corrects the reading. Thus reconditioning
    your battery brings more life to your battery and is healthy to do twice in
    a month...

here's how to correctly recondition/reset your battery stats:

1. make sure you drain the battery completely to the point when it shutdowns
    by itself.
    2. charge it without turning it on for about 4-6 hours.
    3. after you've done that, go to cw by the key combinations (leaving the connection plugged in)
    4. reinstall packages, go to advance, reset battery stats,
    5. reboot
    6. wait for it to finish scanning media then unplug.
    7. reboot one more time.

p.s. cheers to TW for this lightning fast rom :)
    sorry to bother you guys. can anyone please help with a functional link for downloading stock T959UVJFD.. need to odin it before upgrading to nero beta 2. all the links on xda so far are broken and been unsuccessful trying to download.

here you go my friend:
    http://www.multiupload.com/IFSJECTS3L

full odin package, comes with pit and ODin ;)
    T959UVJFD