Is Best!!

Search This thread

ghostwheel

Feb 5, 2008
I was considering upgrading to Note 4...
(of course not Note 5 without an SD card, and sadly the explosive features of Note 7s have not affected their e-bay prices yet)
...until I used an USB 3.0 OTG with a USB 3.0 USB memory stick!
Full nandroid backup went down from 35 minutes to 5 minutes! (Ok, 1900 seconds to 450 seconds).
This makes nandroid backups and ROM installations so painless.

I will have to wait for USB-C for my next phone. But why do I need one? Note 3 is pretty much perfect.
Especially with the amazing developer community here.

Rosli59564

Mar 10, 2013
(of course not Note 5 without an SD card, and sadly the explosive features of Note 7s have not affected their e-bay prices yet)
Full nandroid backup went down from 35 minutes to 5 minutes! (Ok, 1900 seconds to 450 seconds).

I will have to wait for USB-C for my next phone. But why do I need one? Note 3 is pretty much perfect.

My personal opinion, note 3 development is way better for note 3. Hardware side, not much except camera, finger print and build quality. Myself unfortunately I smash the phone on tarmac one day and the screen blank. If it's still good I won't be switching it to others.

Sent from my SM-G925F

you'll better stay with the note 3 (n9005 preferably) which actually has usb 3 support, rather than Note 4 which support only usb v2.