How to clean install android on ViewSonic VPad10-Pro-3G

Search This thread

pisisler

Feb 7, 2008
We got a Vpad10-pro-3g tablet which claims to having a "dualboot os" on it. But actually, it has Windows 7 Pro as the main OS and a very obsolete Android emulator on it. (Bluestacks ?) No Google Play, no navigation and no any other thing you can make it with Android.

So my question is; it is probably possible but how to make this tablet "really" dualboot? Like a partition for Windows 7 and a partition for Android 2.x or 3.x, whatever.

I found an ISO image for VPad10 of version Anroid 2.2 but it won't download. It had been located in Google code but its removed now.

Any ideas?

pisisler

Feb 7, 2008
My third question in Xda-Developers; which are all unanswered :)

I am trying Android-x86 project now. Used LiLi to create a bootable USB flash drive with Android 4.0 image and tried to run it live and worked. Now installing on the hard drive right on the same partition with Windows 7; looks like it will be working. Still waiting for the installation progress to end..

Edit: It freezed the tablet at BIOS screen saying "F2 for setup and F10 for boot menu"

Interestingly with an external keybaord, it can get into BIOS for the few first seconds. But nothing more.. Stuck here for now

Edit2: Managed to make it work with different ROMs but no luck with Wireless, bluetooth and 3G.. :(

Last edited: