• Fixed Volume slider
  • Fixed Message icon
  • Added MiniView mode
  • Added T-Action
  • Added DeOdex option
  • Improved scripts and patches
  • Supported new bootloader

cqygoyV.png

• Full Wipe (Dalvik, Cache, System & Data)
  • Flash KitKat baseband
  • Install the CloudyG2
  • Choose your variant in Aroma
  • Enjoy

uihSmgi.png

XDA:DevDB Information
-=- CloudyG2 [KK] -=- [All Variants], ROM for the LG G2

Contributors
Cloudyfa
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat

Version Information
Current Stable Version: CloudyG2 2.2
Stable Release Date: 2015-01-18

Last edited:

Cloudyfa

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 16, 2005
HCM City
F.A.Q.

Can I dirty flash the ROM instead of clean flash everytime?
- You can dirty flash but if anything wrong happen, you must do a clean flash first to see if the problem still there before reporting anything here.

I'm on JB, how I install this ROM? I dont know where to start
- Follow these steps: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=52483656&postcount=2507

CloudyKernel? More info please
- It's stock kernel compiled using linaro toolchain. You can have the source here: https://www.lg.com/global/support/opensource/opensourceList?types=ALL&search=G2

I'm using LS/VS980 and I have some problem...
- Remember that you're using international base so you will have some minor bugs (your variant is CDMA specific). For exp you must use 3rd party app for MMS, visual roaming issue.

I dont have 4G/LTE option in network setting?
- Delete LteConfigs.apk in system\app (D802/5/6 only) then reboot.

LTE doesnt stick after reboot. How I fix that?
- Follow this guide: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=52021539&postcount=1688

Why my data network doesnt work? Or slow data connection?
- Please check your APN settings to see if it's up-to-dated yet. If you need to adjust it, remember to remind me about the new config so I can include them next release

Whenever I select ART runtime, the phone reboot and still using Dalvik?
- You're using Xposed and that's the problem. Xposed doesnt support ART at the moment, it will force your system running in Dalvik mode.

I'm using QuickWindow but this ROM has QuickCircle of G3?
- You can get QuickWindow patch here: http://xdaforums.com/lg-g2/themes-apps/quickcircle-music-g3-ported-roms-t2800536

Last edited:

BackDaws

Oct 19, 2011
England
sorry for sounding like a noob but i usually just wipe and flash but ive been using lg health for about 2 weeks and i want to save it, can i just save data in twrp, wipe and flash 1.1 then boot back into twrp and restore data ? am i ok to do this or di need to save other things also?

Lawlrus

Nov 20, 2013
Guys, he fixed a lot of issues that 1.0 had, that should be reason enough to make you clean flash.

You want to dirty flash? Go for it, and report back that everything is fine, if you have issues, do not report them.

Ten people asking if you can dirty flash in the first twenty mins of the upload is ridiculous.

Sent from my Vs980

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

I would like to know what changes have xdabbed camera 4.1!!

Check his camera thread then.

Sent from my Vs980

erto90

Jun 21, 2008
Firenze ( Florence )
Guys, he fixed a lot of issues that 1.0 had, that should be reason enough to make you clean flash.

You want to dirty flash? Go for it, and report back that everything is fine, if you have issues, do not report them.

Ten people asking if you can dirty flash in the first twenty mins of the upload is ridiculous.

Sent from my Vs980

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

Sent from my Vs980
His camera thread says that v 4 is the latest.. Not 4.1

Sent from my Vs980

Sent from my Vs980

This guy gets it! Seriously, n00bs are asking if they should dirty flash over a buggy, beta release of a ported ROM. Like he said, don't flood the place with "dis" and "dat" don't work. If you're foolish enough to flash over the bugs, keep them to yourself or clean flash. It's not that big of a chore to restore your apps/app data these days.

Furthermore, quit asking if "dis" or "dat" has been fixed. Be patient and flash the .zip when it is completed and see for yourself. There's a Q&A thread made for a reason. If you don't know where to find it, or what you should post in it:

Here it is

And post whatever you want there. It's not a dev thread, so (almost) anything goes...

rogconnect

Dec 16, 2010
Sin City
Since people are still whining about download speed and torrent seem not moving...i just finished d/l from xda server ...let me MD5 check and seed for a while...

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

ok ..MD5 passed....so you guys sit back and go Youtube and watch Google I/O LIVE while I flash my G2 ...full wipe

elwoodblues1985

May 6, 2012
Is there any way to have full screen caller ID? (except with third party apps of course). I just have a tiny circle with the picture when I make a call or receive a call.

Clark Joseph Kent

Senior Mod / Moderator & RC-RT Committees Lead
Staff member
Dec 17, 2011
www.marines.com
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
Members here is the situation...the rubbish/stupidity/Off Topic posting will stop. Take heed to this Warning, as it will be the last, and please do not mistake my kindness for weakness.

There will be no more warnings (Did I say that already?), I notice there has been a few Moderators cleaning this thread. There will be no more posting of thanks (use the thanks button or the donation button), no more posting "downloading" (nobody cares), to include no more posting Cloudy is awesome/great/you're a god/please have my children so on (again use the thanks button) and the posting of Off Topic spam will not be tolerated by the OP anymore.

From here on out, any of these type of spam like posting, you will be addressed. This is the FINAL warning....Thread Cleaned and Addressing will be next, no excuses on "my bad" or "I did not know".

Thank You all.

Judgment is near.....

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    q3NHHca.png

1qM4Duk.png

• Ported from LG G3A official ROM
    • CloudyKernel (linaro)
    • Odexed, zipaligned
    • Aroma installer
    • SuperSU
    • Busybox + runparts
    • init.d support
    • Debloated
    • AdAway host file
    • Latest GApps
    • LG G3 Camera (4k + MF + SloMo)
    • Buttons Combination
    • Brightness and Volume toggle
    • Split View
    • Calling Recorder
    • ART support
    • Knock Code support
    • Odex & Deodex selection

NdDTnZ0.png

• Updated to 10F base
    • Updated APN configs
    • Updated Google apps
    • Fixed Volume slider
    • Fixed Message icon
    • Added MiniView mode
    • Added T-Action
    • Added DeOdex option
    • Improved scripts and patches
    • Supported new bootloader

cqygoyV.png

• Full Wipe (Dalvik, Cache, System & Data)
    • Flash KitKat baseband
    • Install the CloudyG2
    • Choose your variant in Aroma
    • Enjoy

uihSmgi.png

XDA:DevDB Information
    -=- CloudyG2 [KK] -=- [All Variants], ROM for the LG G2

Contributors
    Cloudyfa
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: CloudyG2 2.2
    Stable Release Date: 2015-01-18
    F.A.Q.

Can I dirty flash the ROM instead of clean flash everytime?
    - You can dirty flash but if anything wrong happen, you must do a clean flash first to see if the problem still there before reporting anything here.

I'm on JB, how I install this ROM? I dont know where to start
    - Follow these steps: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=52483656&postcount=2507

CloudyKernel? More info please
    - It's stock kernel compiled using linaro toolchain. You can have the source here: https://www.lg.com/global/support/opensource/opensourceList?types=ALL&search=G2

I'm using LS/VS980 and I have some problem...
    - Remember that you're using international base so you will have some minor bugs (your variant is CDMA specific). For exp you must use 3rd party app for MMS, visual roaming issue.

I dont have 4G/LTE option in network setting?
    - Delete LteConfigs.apk in system\app (D802/5/6 only) then reboot.

LTE doesnt stick after reboot. How I fix that?
    - Follow this guide: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=52021539&postcount=1688

Why my data network doesnt work? Or slow data connection?
    - Please check your APN settings to see if it's up-to-dated yet. If you need to adjust it, remember to remind me about the new config so I can include them next release

Whenever I select ART runtime, the phone reboot and still using Dalvik?
    - You're using Xposed and that's the problem. Xposed doesnt support ART at the moment, it will force your system running in Dalvik mode.

I'm using QuickWindow but this ROM has QuickCircle of G3?
    - You can get QuickWindow patch here: http://xdaforums.com/lg-g2/themes-apps/quickcircle-music-g3-ported-roms-t2800536
    Addons
    • Coming soon

Special Thanks

Donate
    CloudyG3 1.1 released ;)