Will be R3AA rom release before 17 April???

Search This thread

moleculez

Dec 6, 2008
Not to forget they can delay the panel release if R3 is not out so 17 April cant be considered.

Its easier to delay a panel release than releasing a entire firmware.

michaelthemage

Dec 30, 2008
U.S. of A.
Sounds like an Egg Hunt for Easter....

But I think that if SE would come out in the next few days or even weeks with official SEUS update, that Pavel would have posted the beta that is most likely WEEKS before official release on EMMA. So far....nothing!

Fulgore69

Jan 9, 2009
Concepcion
Sounds like an Egg Hunt for Easter....

But I think that if SE would come out in the next few days or even weeks with official SEUS update, that Pavel would have posted the beta that is most likely WEEKS before official release on EMMA. So far....nothing!

Yeah maybe, hope that Pavel post it in this forum...
I mean for all the problem he had with his thread....

gallous_boy

Nov 29, 2008
I think it would because of this
http://www.sonyericsson.com/x1/index.aspx?en-gb (((UK ROM)))
You can read there CNN panel avalaible on 17 April and this panel requires ActiveX Deployment and R3 Panel manager....
So maybe this will also be the date of the R3AA release?
Hope so......:eek:
Or maybe it will be on April next year...jijijiji

this is already available to download in the rom section.
i think its the unofficial release but works a treat. :)

MykeChester

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Earth
"Now completed and now waiting for the official R3AA release so I can base the new rom on this. There is an R3AA out there at the moment but it is not a final from Sony Ericsson. itje and I will be releasing a rom based on the official R3AA when it is out shortly."

Stated by daran...and also don't forget that there's not much activity going on Itje...that means R3AA is very near...:D

shithead

Aug 30, 2007
Antwerp
"Now completed and now waiting for the official R3AA release so I can base the new rom on this. There is an R3AA out there at the moment but it is not a final from Sony Ericsson. itje and I will be releasing a rom based on the official R3AA when it is out shortly."

Stated by daran...and also don't forget that there's not much activity going on Itje...that means R3AA is very near...:D

Woohoo
Thanks for updating us :)

Can you please post the link to the post?
Wanna see the whole discussion :)

So Itje is an official X1 Firmware beta tester?

Xkan

Jan 6, 2009
I think it would because of this
http://www.sonyericsson.com/x1/index.aspx?en-gb (((UK ROM)))
You can read there CNN panel avalaible on 17 April and this panel requires ActiveX Deployment and R3 Panel manager....
So maybe this will also be the date of the R3AA release?
Hope so......:eek:
Or maybe it will be on April next year...jijijiji

I would like to see the ROM on 17 April, but I had the beta of the CNN Panel running on an official R2AA ROM without ActiveX oder R3 Panel manager so I'm not quite sure if we can bet on this date, but I hope and think it'll be there soon... :)

vector4agn

Jan 25, 2009

Sorry but I can't understand how you reached to the conclusion that R3AA is near because itje is not as active as you think he should be. First of all there is no point linking the two facts. Second, you should check with itje's work. Third, if you don't know itje personally there is no way to know if he is expecting R3AA any time soon. Real problem is that there are an awful lot of posts from people who don't know what they are talking about, misleading all the others searching for info (don't take that personally).

Last edited:

shithead

Aug 30, 2007
Antwerp
Sorry but I can't understand how you reached to the conclusion that R3AA is near because itje is not as active as you think he should be. First of all there is no point linking the two facts. Second, you should check with itje's work. Third, if you don't know itje personally there is no way to know if he is expecting R3AA any time soon. Real problem is that there are an awful lot of posts from people who don't know what they are talking about, misleading all the others searching for info (don't take that personally).

mhm...you got a point..

Anyway..I'm glad we know SE is at least busy with R3A ;)

MykeChester

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Earth

Because if R3A is still far from release...Itje would already have released a new ROM...I dont know if you haved noticed that Itje work fast...he already shared some new stuff from topaz, etc. but guess what? maybe he's just waiting for the release of R3A so that he can cook a new and much stable ROM...

And about you said that I should check itje's work...guess what again...I have flashed every ROM that he releases...

Another thing...you should go and read "X1 Chef's Develop & Share Center"...so that you can get an idea...atleast...

You should share of what you think...not go on someones thinking...because this is a developer's site...

Do yourself a favor...go read some spiderman comic book...(don't take that personaly!) people here are sharing thoughts...is that hard to understand???

Official and Unofficial...you should know the difference

and next time please try to understand...don't come up with "I can't understand " thing!

Last edited:

Ganondolf

Nov 16, 2008
Because if R3A is still far from release...Itje would already have released a new ROM...I dont know if you haved noticed that Itje work fast...he already shared some new stuff from topaz, etc. but guess what? maybe he's just waiting for the release of R3A so that he can cook a new and much stable ROM...

And about you said that I should check itje's work...guess what again...I have flashed every ROM that he releases...

Another thing...you should go and read "X1 Chef's Develop & Share Center"...so that you can get an idea...atleast...

You should share of what you think...not go on someones thinking...because this is a developer's site...

Do yourself a favor...go read some spiderman comic book...(don't take that personaly!) people here are sharing thoughts...is that hard to understand???

and next time please try to understand...don't come up with "I can't understand " thing!

Got to love it when this happens:D

I think your right and thw r3 release will be this month if they dont find any probs in the code

vector4agn

Jan 25, 2009

It's obvious you got offended. I am sorry, my purpose wasn't that. I respect you are a senior member and I understand that you are much more experienced in winmo.
I agree that people here share thoughts and I should add that this is what makes xda-developers by far the best forum around. What I wanted to point out was the fact that there are many posts in the forum from people who know nothing about what they are talking about. And by that I don't mean your guess, I mean posts that could lead someone to have their phone hard-reset or even brick it.
I shouldn't really ask this as I don't want to continue this argument but I don't see how reading all those posts you said will change my opinion that you just made a wild guess. In fact your second post made me sure that you don't know itje personally to know if he has the time to post a new rom.
My guess is that till R3AA gets in his hands he probably has no reason to make a new rom. What more to make? He has already given us various editions of touch-it, he has given us topaz as you mentioned and I think he is working on a stable winmo 6.5 rom as he posted a new RC1 rom just three days ago. In fact, if you should check this url: http://xdaforums.com/search.php?searchid=22705059 to see that itje is working on other devices too, not just xperia.
p.s.: Spiderman ROCKS. And that's official...

p.s.2: I agree that r3aa is close. And I agree with mykCer's post, xda-developers is not the place to have arguments. I will just have to repeat that the real problem is the posts that are dangerous to our nerves and our precious devices.

Last edited:

MykCer™

Dec 15, 2008
this is the part of "while you wait for R3 official release"...people are going over reacted...

to vector4agn leave the kid alone...no need to use somebody just to write something out of nothing...make yourself usefull...you're arguing on a 5 year old kid...impresive at a young age huh?

Itje's R3A is a leaked...beta...can you imagine if he gets his hands on official R3A plus all his new stuff...

PS: Wolverine kicks ass!!!:p

Last edited:

itje

Retired Moderator
Jun 20, 2007
Kleppe
just calm down guys :)

btw, I saw the wolverine movie...and its damn cool..I loved it all the way