Thanks, added. You're right, for foreigners, it's the only possible source. For me (still no Chromecast available), I can find the app in the Play Store, even it is not listed, if you search for Google Inc. apps, but it tells me, none of my devices is compatible. So thanks for this hint.
Originally Posted by otto888
Posting this here as this is a stupid way of making a "recovery", but its something. I ran the Chromecast Recovery image through koush's CWM recovery builder, and this is what came out. Haven't personally tested it due to time, but it removed a good bit of data, I'm guessing it won't work. You're welcome to try though.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead TVs, thermonuclear
* war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following these
* directions. YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and
* if you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will
* laugh at you and give you a fluffy pony.
Well, would like to see a recovery and starting from this, maybe there is much more possible. Maybe you start a thread about it?