Galaxy S Plus I9001 Q&A

Search This thread

Kalemucu

Aug 1, 2011
[Q] Overclocking this phone ?

Is it possible to overclock this phone ? :confused:

A friend of my could overclock his htc desire hd up to 2 ghz and this phone uses same chipset..

netchip

Sep 2, 2011
Is it possible to overclock this phone ? :confused:

A friend of my could overclock his htc desire hd up to 2 ghz and this phone uses same chipset..
Yes, it is posibble, I dont have C experience, but I hope I can make this weekend overclocking support :D
P.S I have currently a kernel build with BFQ scheduler.
I dont have SGS+ so I cant test, but its an IO scheduler optimized for flash devices :D

-Majkel-

Apr 29, 2011
i can connect to my wifi..but cant access internet..but my bro galaxy s 2 can..can anyone help me?

You have a Wi Fi password? There is a possibility to wrote in capital letter, or enter to wi fi - admin user and add yours mac telephone address to Mac List, sometimes is a tabel where you need to add mac to use internet.

amnhck123

Oct 13, 2010
Flash galaxy S plus

I have the same problem that mentioned in this topic

Code:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=17265315#post17265315

Can anyone help to solve this problem?

If I flash the firmware without the CSC file the flashing operation was complete successfull but I want to flash WITH CSC file and the operation was stopped and does not progress .

Why?

my firmware that to flash : JPKG1

erikz.nl

Sep 8, 2011
You have a Wi Fi password? There is a possibility to wrote in capital letter, or enter to wi fi - admin user and add yours mac telephone address to Mac List, sometimes is a tabel where you need to add mac to use internet.
What I get from his question is that he can connect to the network, so there's no MAC access list or an incorrect key. Just seems that his SGS+ cant find the internet, as supposed to not being able to connect to ethernet.

ChineseBoy-9001

Sep 13, 2011
[Q] I am girl from china ,I want to make friends

Hi,everyone ,I am from china ,I am every happy to make friend with you .and i want talk with you about sansung9001.we have mangy problem ,the mobile telephone is lost new ROM,only one ROM 2.3.3, from Hongkong.and we only obtain some permission after rooten.I konw you have already used rom 2.3.4,as well there are many master-hand to research mobile phone.so can you help us root to obtain maximum permission .
thinks .

-Majkel-

Apr 29, 2011
What I get from his question is that he can connect to the network, so there's no MAC access list or an incorrect key. Just seems that his SGS+ cant find the internet, as supposed to not being able to connect to ethernet.

Its wierd. I sometimes find unsuported wi fi but it always tells me that it can be connected. But for wi fi in home you should connect with any issue. Try to install firmware rom xxkp4 maybe, but if you have a orginal firmware and if you install you will lost you guarantee, maybe you need to go servis.

-Majkel-

Apr 29, 2011
Hi,everyone ,I am from china ,I am every happy to make friend with you .and i want talk with you about sansung9001.we have mangy problem ,the mobile telephone is lost new ROM,only one ROM 2.3.3, from Hongkong.and we only obtain some permission after rooten.I konw you have already used rom 2.3.4,as well there are many master-hand to research mobile phone.so can you help us root to obtain maximum permission .
thinks .

Its kind of bot ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Did you ever think about change the i9001? Its old decice, there are a lot better phones on the market with great dev section and better development sources. Why you guys still have i9001 and after 2 years u decided to make a dev team when propably a lot of you would Like to change theri phones?

Tapatapatap i9001

Not everyone gets a new phone every 2 years. I keep it till it breaks.

Hi,
    soon the new team will release the CM10.1 ROM...

Here the link to the donations

thanks for your support...

DevConThread.png
    Hey guys, i like the idea of forming a developer group but i'm just asking what the big projects and what the advantages will be...

Hello trapjul, thanks for your question.

Currently we are working hard on the 3.4 Kernel and fixing the last bugs on CM10.1. Other Projects are in planning and we will inform you guys as soon as we have something to present you.
    Also we try to develop as unite. All important commits will be placed on 1 git to help other people to keep overview of the whole stuff. No more triple sync of repos or similar stuff needed.
    End users like you take profit of this too. In case any of our devs have no time, a other one can release a build or add patches to the git.

[/COLOR]
    Here's a question: as you are a team and you have a separate account, will you rebrand your work and post kernels, ROMs under this account? And is it going to be just cm or any other either original or ported ROMs?

Sent from my GT-I9001 using xda premium

Hello jokubas,

The CM10.1 will be released as TEAM build with stockkernel. There will still be custom kernels like CastagnaIT, Phenom or K^Kernel.

will our phone i9001 and galaxy w receive official support by cyanogenmod?

Hello cezaralboiu,

No. Never.

Regards
    AriesVE_DevCon
    Please Keep All non-Development Questions & Answer within this topic! to keep the Galaxy S Plus I9001 Development area with irrelevant pollution.

All previous Q&A are located here Galaxy S Plus I9001 Q&A archive

Thank you
    -- A.G.
    Hi,
    soon the new team will release the CM10.1 ROM...

Here the link to the donations

thanks for your support...

DevConThread.png

Hi,
    I'm one of the member of the Dev Connection Team

Up today we are 6 members; in alphabetic order:

CastagnaIT (dev)
    Christopher83 (dev)
    Educk (dev)
    Ivendor (dev)
    smeroni68 (tester)
    Xellar (tester)