FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM 3-in-1] SOS+ | VER 2.0.9.8 FINAL | RLS AUG.23.2012 | SENSE 1.0 | Open Source

1,441 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,924

By swagstr, Senior Member on 12th September 2011, 10:05 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th September 2011, 06:51 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Loving the Rom thus far. Smooth, responsive, and clean as well. What see the chances of getting a fully transparent notification bar? The white transparent one throws me off. Lol

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

12th September 2011, 07:08 PM |#22  
OP Senior Member
Flag Corvallis, OR

More
@GeneralSky2004 We'll see what I can do
The Following User Says Thank You to swagstr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift swagstr Ad-Free
12th September 2011, 07:57 PM |#23  
Flag San Juan
Thanks Meter: 610

More
Just flashed on my Evo, damn its so fresh I aint even missin sense 3.0, just wish the pulldown was a dark semi transparent instead of white... other than that its sick!! been missin the non 3.0 roms

EDIT: how come in the screen shots the keyboard has no arrows and the actual keyboard does have em? no-arrows keyboard mod maybe?
12th September 2011, 08:28 PM |#24  
OP Senior Member
Flag Corvallis, OR

More
All the posts have been updated!

Be sure to check those out

And I guess I'll be making a modded pull down bar soon? Lol

@Luisit0 In a text box, long hold until Input Method comes up. You should see HTC_IME Mod (or something like that). If its not there, go to Settings > Keyboard and Languages and make sure it is enabled. This is the keyboard I use all the time

Also: Be sure to check out the radio update (located in the Swagification Post under Other Add-Ons)! I have been getting much better 3G speeds with the update. Of course, your mileage may vary.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swagstr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift swagstr Ad-Free
12th September 2011, 08:40 PM |#25  
Flag nj
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Does every sense 1.0 rom have bad audio in video recording?

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App
12th September 2011, 11:17 PM |#26  
Flag Washington
Thanks Meter: 207

More
Like the rom so far, great work! Just two suggestions if I may, 4 in 1 reboot (ie recovery, fastboot, etc.), and like others have suggested, a black drop down. Other than that I think I'll ride this rom for a while cause I dig it
12th September 2011, 11:35 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Throwing this on right now. Been running a different rom and while cool battery life is unbelievably bad and its laggy.
12th September 2011, 11:51 PM |#28  
Flag Washington

More
I flashed a theme mod of yours of the browser button on the bottom right but I can't figure out how to get it to work. How do I map dolphin there? Nothing opens up as of right now.

Pocket posted....
13th September 2011, 12:09 AM |#29  
Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 162

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beejis

I flashed a theme mod of yours of the browser button on the bottom right but I can't figure out how to get it to work. How do I map dolphin there? Nothing opens up as of right now.

Pocket posted....

Not 100 sure since I haven't flashed it just yet, but there should be an app called launchkey on the device. Use this to assign dolphin. Hope this helps.

actually from post 2:

Remappable Icon Button
All Swag = ON ROMs have the ability to "map" the personalize key (by default a painter's palette at the bottom right of the home screen). Go to the app drawer > LaunchKey > then select an app of your choice. To add a bit more personalization, I have taken the liberty to throw together some customized Rosie .apks to change the icons of the personalize key. REMEMBER: It is up to you to change where the personalize key takes you, this will only change the "personalize button" icon.
13th September 2011, 12:14 AM |#30  
Flag Washington

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5

Not 100 sure since I haven't flashed it just yet, but there should be an app called launchkey on the device. Use this to assign dolphin. Hope this helps.

actually from post 2:

Remappable Icon Button
All Swag = ON ROMs have the ability to "map" the personalize key (by default a painter's palette at the bottom right of the home screen). Go to the app drawer > LaunchKey > then select an app of your choice. To add a bit more personalization, I have taken the liberty to throw together some customized Rosie .apks to change the icons of the personalize key. REMEMBER: It is up to you to change where the personalize key takes you, this will only change the "personalize button" icon.

That helps, thanks. Now to figure how to work it

Pocket posted....
13th September 2011, 12:20 AM |#31  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 232

More
Nice Rom,good To see New talent every day.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
awesomesauce, bloatware removed, b_tches be on my d_ck, sos, stock rom, swag, swagged out rom, swagstr

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)