Post Reply Email Thread
12th February 2012, 09:48 PM |#21  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 17

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gvece

In the uk I think the pk1 is the standard model... bought the us version b20 but does not work well with PAL. Use the b20 to create codes for the remote function. My question is will the app work on the uk version and if yes.. will it work on the galaxy tab 10? Have the desire as well.

Well, i think there is only one way to find out. As you might have seen (or not). I have updated the first post with links to the android market. The app is now available for everyon to test.

If your devices work, please post it here so i can update the post.

Greetings
Michael

12th February 2012, 10:31 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
b1-eu
Can't seem to select b1 for eu... this is the base station I'm using...
13th February 2012, 02:45 AM |#23  

More
Thank you
Nice job Michael.
I have been looking for something like this since i had my Dash and using Orb.
A little bug on ThereTV (free version) can't select LF-B1 (US) base station.
13th February 2012, 08:50 AM |#24  
OP Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ersd9

Thank you
Nice job Michael.
I have been looking for something like this since i had my Dash and using Orb.
A little bug on ThereTV (free version) can't select LF-B1 (US) base station.

If you can't select the B1 base station just use the B10 for now. Internally it does not make a difference. This will be fixed in a future version.
13th February 2012, 09:12 AM |#25  

More
I'm getting error message... there TV(process.com.mgschwan.fxreg) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. Gives me option to force close or report. I have registered the app on my b1 EU base station, but I haven't changed any other setting on the base station. Still works via windows XP. Get the same message on my galaxy10 tab.
13th February 2012, 09:23 AM |#26  
OP Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I'm getting error message... there TV(process.com.mgschwan.fxreg) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. Gives me option to force close or report. I have registered the app on my b1 EU base station, but I haven't changed any other setting on the base station. Still works via windows XP. Get the same message on my galaxy10 tab.

I am currently working on a way to retrieve the debug logs via email. Once i have this integrated i will send out a debug version.
13th February 2012, 12:03 PM |#27  
OP Member

Donate to Me
More
Update
I got my hands on a phone that shows the crashing issue. It seems that it only happens when the app has been installed via the android market. If i upload my debug version via eclipse it works fine.

I will fix this issue and upload a new version to the market.
Stay tuned for updates

QUESTION: Can anyone confirm that this happens only in the free version?

Michael
13th February 2012, 12:39 PM |#28  

More
i haven't tried the paid for version, but happy to purchase if only to test. Lmk
13th February 2012, 01:05 PM |#29  
OP Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

i haven't tried the paid for version, but happy to purchase if only to test. Lmk

I've uploaded a fixed free version (1.0.1). I don't know how long it takes the market to update but it should be available within the next hour or so.
The Following User Says Thank You to mgschwan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mgschwan Ad-Free
13th February 2012, 02:25 PM |#30  

More
The older version crashed automatically on launch. This new updated version is able to run on wifi. there is a slight lag in audio. I havent played with quality settings yet. I am using default settings on the player. As of now it is a big improvement on initial release.

My box is V30 and I am using Nexus S 4G
13th February 2012, 02:36 PM |#31  
OP Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nastywindbreaker

The older version crashed automatically on launch. This new updated version is able to run on wifi. there is a slight lag in audio. I havent played with quality settings yet. I am using default settings on the player. As of now it is a big improvement on initial release.

My box is V30 and I am using Nexus S 4G

Does this mean you got the 1.0.1 version already? My browser still shows the 1.0 version. That's strange.

Anyway. If you have a fast enough device, you can change the audio buffer settings, this will reduce the a/v lag. The options should be pretty self explanatory
The Following User Says Thank You to mgschwan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mgschwan Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)