If you found a way to get paginated app drawer I'm in 100% brotha

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

Not yet
Ill try and see what I can do though..

1st June 2012, 03:14 AM |#12  
Flag Sanford, Florida
Thanks Meter: 7,681

More
Right on MBQ!! Welcome aboard the magical mystery tour that IS development on XDA! With all the help you provide over at TCD it's great to see you jump in the mix. Hit me up any time bro, I'm not well versed in sense but I got ya with whatever I can do bro!! Expecting some big things from ya man, no pressure... lol

-jamie
The Following User Says Thank You to jamieg71 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jamieg71 Ad-Free
1st June 2012, 06:31 AM |#13  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag Phoenix, Arizona
Thanks Meter: 23,076

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieg71

Right on MBQ!! Welcome aboard the magical mystery tour that IS development on XDA! With all the help you provide over at TCD it's great to see you jump in the mix. Hit me up any time bro, I'm not well versed in sense but I got ya with whatever I can do bro!! Expecting some big things from ya man, no pressure... lol

-jamie

Bring on the pressure. 8)
Haha. Thanks for the kind words Jamie, just figured i'd give a little back to the community, there is ALOT I want to do with this ROM (as you see what I haved planned in the OP haha), I want to add NEW, unheard of tweaks, but I still have alot to learn. Enjoy this everyone. It has some INSANE battery life!!! - Kyler
1st June 2012, 07:44 AM |#14  
Flag Phoenix, Arizona

Donate to Me
More
update!
New update is coming!!
changes:
new battery bar
transparent statusbar with custom text
smaller size
new custom icons
more stuff..

*edit: wouldnt boot, saving alot of this for next major update..
1st June 2012, 11:46 AM |#15  
Flag Phoenix, Arizona

Donate to Me
More
v.16 is up!!!
Minor update, check OP for changelog
1st June 2012, 12:19 PM |#16  
Flag Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Thumbs up
A sexier lockscreen/rosie and Tweaked audio libs for better sound to make it my daily. Please!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to themadmen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift themadmen Ad-Free
1st June 2012, 12:52 PM |#17  
Flag Phoenix, Arizona

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by themadmen

A sexier lockscreen/rosie and Tweaked audio libs for better sound to make it my daily. Please!!!!

Oh yeah!! I also modded the audio libs to that of 'beats audio' so now you will have amazing sound quality, and in the next update, I am going to edit the rosie.apk and tweak some XML files to make it less curvy, looks ugly

the link is coming soon, my frickin dev-host upload keeps stopping at 99%. and its nearly 4am. Luckily Im on summer vacation (1 more year til I graduate high school wooo!) and I dont have to worry about waking up in the morning. *edit: I would prefer waking up in the morning hahah, I meant like, not at 6am anymore

**What do you guys think of the "Status update" I put at the bottom of the OP?
I think it makes it somewhat more.. 'interactive' itll keep you guys in the loop of whats going on, plus give you a reason to come back to my thread hehe.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MBQ_ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MBQ_ Ad-Free
1st June 2012, 02:01 PM |#18  
Daytona Beach, FL
Thanks Meter: 2,029

More
I can't believe this phone is going to be 2 years old in a couple weeks and there are STILL new devs popping up and threads filling like this. Long live the OG Evo!
Will flash this on my son's Evo tonight and report back...

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
1st June 2012, 02:08 PM |#19  
Flag Phoenix, Arizona

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlzzt

I can't believe this phone is going to be 2 years old in a couple weeks and there are STILL new devs popping up and threads filling like this. Long live the OG Evo!
Will flash this on my son's Evo tonight and report back...

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

sounds good. Enjoy it sir
1st June 2012, 02:47 PM |#20  
Flag Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBQsniper

Oh yeah!! I also modded the audio libs to that of 'beats audio' so now you will have amazing sound quality, and in the next update, I am going to edit the rosie.apk and tweak some XML files to make it less curvy, looks ugly

the link is coming soon, my frickin dev-host upload keeps stopping at 99%. and its nearly 4am. Luckily Im on summer vacation (1 more year til I graduate high school wooo!) and I dont have to worry about waking up in the morning. *edit: I would prefer waking up in the morning hahah, I meant like, not at 6am anymore

**What do you guys think of the "Status update" I put at the bottom of the OP?
I think it makes it somewhat more.. 'interactive' itll keep you guys in the loop of whats going on, plus give you a reason to come back to my thread hehe.

AWESOME, thank you!!!
1st June 2012, 03:07 PM |#21  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Milton, Florida
Thanks Meter: 12,611

More
Looking good MBQsniper, I flashed yesterday and it was solid! Keep up the good work dude and although I'm not a sense guy I can help out if you would like

Hit me up on gtalk when you get a few minutes, wanna to chat about something with you!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.67 optimized yay

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)