Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90

Are you updating this every week?

Hey guys does mms work?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Yes*, and yes.

*Assuming they stick to their release cycle, I'll update the "experimental" version every Friday.

12th June 2012, 05:43 PM |#12  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 132

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dumpydooby

Yes*, and yes.

*Assuming they stick to their release cycle, I'll update the "experimental" version every Friday.

Great about to flash it right now the experimental is the first one with the RC right?

12th June 2012, 06:00 PM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 143

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90

Great about to flash it right now the experimental is the first one with the RC right?

It's the second one with the CM nightly and LeWa 12.6.8. The experimental one will always be more updated.

I'm avoiding more traditional terms like "beta," "final," etc. because those generally indicate stability. The experimental release isn't necessarily less stable than the primary release. It's simply less tested. For all I know, it might offer more as far as stability goes.
12th June 2012, 06:49 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
How about a2sd? can I flash the a2sd zip by darktremor or no support for a2sd?

@ suprano. those icons look amazing. would you mind sharing your theme?
12th June 2012, 07:30 PM |#15  
OP Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 143

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tismo74

How about a2sd? can I flash the a2sd zip by darktremor or no support for a2sd?

@ suprano. those icons look amazing. would you mind sharing your theme?

I've never messed with a2sd (although I know what it is). I will have to look into it. Does CM7 work with a2sd out of the box?
12th June 2012, 08:05 PM |#16  
Flag Gainesville
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dumpydooby

I've never messed with a2sd (although I know what it is). I will have to look into it. Does CM7 work with a2sd out of the box?

I did and it worked!
The Following User Says Thank You to s8perman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift s8perman Ad-Free
13th June 2012, 03:55 AM |#17  
Flag Cleveland
Thanks Meter: 40

Donate to Me
More
I got it on it, my tablet won't read the hotspot it says (finding ip address) and I can't see my apps lol but other than that its great!
13th June 2012, 04:05 AM |#18  
Flag Tustin
Thanks Meter: 1,259

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowridincrew,

I got it on it, my tablet won't read the hotspot it says (finding ip address) and I can't see my apps lol but other than that its great!

Havent tested hotspot but for the apps i found this odd as well, there is no app drawer which i know from MIUI but i couldnt find them on the screens either. Somehow i stumbled upon edit your screen then at the bottom it will say shortcut and you can scroll through your apps and add them to the homescreen. Or just switch launchers and youll get an app drawer.

EDIT: just tried hotspot using the built in utility and I am getting the same error, unable to actually establish an internet connection.

Are you running papa smurf scripts? I am, just so OP has an idea if its the rom or scripts if you arent using them its a ROM issue.
13th June 2012, 04:27 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 114

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Circaflex

Havent tested hotspot but for the apps i found this odd as well, there is no app drawer which i know from MIUI but i couldnt find them on the screens either. Somehow i stumbled upon edit your screen then at the bottom it will say shortcut and you can scroll through your apps and add them to the homescreen. Or just switch launchers and youll get an app drawer.

EDIT: just tried hotspot using the built in utility and I am getting the same error, unable to actually establish an internet connection.

Are you running papa smurf scripts? I am, just so OP has an idea if its the rom or scripts if you arent using them its a ROM issue.

Drag the dock up...

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gatorz77 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gatorz77 Ad-Free
13th June 2012, 05:14 AM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 2,636

More
Can you deodex this rom? Its kinda difficult to theme on odexed rom..

MIUIeD UP!
13th June 2012, 05:35 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 114

More
What rom did you use before this? I always use run the GB miui's and I saw your name around the themes forum

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)